lazydude

Dec 21, 2017

Thanks lazydude for sharing the links
Your quite welcome :D
Instructions unclear, learned Chinese but also got my clit stuck in laptop fan.
lol
Does this game has some sort of gallery feature? I haven't encountered anything like that yet, and because of the nature of the game it can become difficult to enjoy the animations within the chaos.

Edit: The Patreon posts mention a Free Battle mode and Gallery mode. For now I'm going to assume those are unlocked at the end since I haven't seen those yet.
I think you have to beat the game first but I'm not sure on that

Last edited:

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
How to change it to english? When I choose enlglish and press back at options
everything is still in jap in the game and when I go back to options it is also jap selected here.

Shadowdragon

May 6, 2017
How to change it to english? When I choose enlglish and press back at options
everything is still in jap in the game and when I go back to options it is also jap selected here.
You have to exit out of the game after changing the options and start it back up. It will be in english then

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
After playing quite a bit, there's a lot of grind (I made it to the mountain). So I figured I'd check out the gallery to make sure I'm working toward great stuff. Not enough foot fetish content or humiliation for my liking. The game can get grindy and I appreciate it trying something different. I feel that if it was the other way around, you playing as a footman(soldier) against better designed enemies with more varied attacks and animations this could be way more fun. But it seems to be like a phone game meant to grind money out of you with no way to get rid of the grind.

jemand69

Mar 7, 2018
Game doesnt seem too grindy to me. I didnt have to repeat a stage until the last stage of mountain, where i simply didnt understand the mechanic (though that level in particular is total bs). I am not sure what the condition is, but after a while the imp goes "my powers are unlocked now" und thus becomes the strongest character in the game... so that helps a lot.

Remember to unlock all the passives first, then group skills, then the other skills. And dont buy character levels you dont have the cash for, you also need some skills and maybe an item or two for the levels you struggle with.

I did not however do every condition in every level., did about 2/3 on average.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes