Nov 22, 2018
In fact this game is censored version.
Dlsite will not let it be uncensored.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You may buy the game and send the proof to the author, in order to get the uncensored version.

Last edited:

frostyjames

Apr 7, 2018
Fun little game, but jesus christ the loading screens, way to much of them, not even putting it on an SSD helps since there's some kind of delay before the actual loading starts

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
so played through overall nice game readable english and unusual gameplay

only problem is the lack of monster girls but the ending leaves hope for a sequel or add updates

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
So there's a slight problem with the gallery, unlocking the naked version of the girls is quite troublesome, unlike the normal clothing which you can buy on the store, finding the "naked clothing item" is not easy and unless you find it in the game you can't see it in the gallery, I finished the game with 3 stars on every mission on both normal and hard difficulty and still I only managed to unlock the naked succubus.

Tried messing with the save file but it's to much complex, if anyone manages to unlock everything please share it with us!

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
The game posted here is the censored version. You need to goto his blog and buy it their/ show proof of payment from dlsite to get the uncensored V. Title Page is Wrong.

jemand69

Mar 7, 2018
The game posted here is the censored version. You need to goto his blog and buy it their/ show proof of payment from dlsite to get the uncensored V. Title Page is Wrong.
In all honesty, its nigh impossible to tell the difference.

D

Deleted member 569593

Did i miss something i'm reading the comments and yet no one is stating how unfun this is, like hex mages that one shot you fucked up camera controls triple bosses that summon enough units to lag, infinite enemies, super armour loading screens for days dude... i like femdom RR games but this takes the absolute piss

D

Deleted member 569593

Sorry did i say triple bosses no i meant to say quadruple bosses, because because triple obviously wasn't annoying enough.

Edit: you unlock the imp atk mode from viewing the harpy introduction at the brothel. Just go though each one and it'll unlock

Reactions: GucciBot

jemand69

Mar 7, 2018
Generally speaking, if the level seems ridiculous, its a "kill a single target" style level where you have to rush a target down as it becomes more and more ridiculous. Then there are timed levels in which you have to survive X minutes. Both of these types of levels might require a team specifically designed for the task.

Other than those types of levels, i never encountered anything that seemed too unfair, at least not on normal difficulty.

D

Deleted member 569593

Generally speaking, if the level seems ridiculous, its a "kill a single target" style level where you have to rush a target down as it becomes more and more ridiculous. Then there are timed levels in which you have to survive X minutes. Both of these types of levels might require a team specifically designed for the task.

Other than those types of levels, i never encountered anything that seemed too unfair, at least not on normal difficulty.
This seems very unfair one shots suck, Those mounted dudes suck and as the guy above you said 5-5 SUCKS.

Reactions: GucciBot

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
On topic of the mounted warrior fucking piece of shit levels: what is the BIGGEST, SMELLIEST CHEESE to fuck them up?

Edit: fuck 2-5 and everyone who thought making big reinforcement calls unblockable is a good "challenging" idea especially the 2 clerics and 3 shield combo WTF

Last edited:

GucciBot

Oct 31, 2017
Man, the game has a lot of great scenes. I wanted to unlock the gallery mode and was having fun beating the game. Then I got to stage 5-5. It all went down from there with the most cheesiest mechanics that are pretty much hair pulling. So thank god there's a completed game file in the second page of this thread.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes