Spxx23

Jul 8, 2018
I love this game! I had a great time playing it. But I hate the people riding those gigant birds. But the rest is awesome!

Reactions: Sole

Meopya

Feb 2, 2018
Finally beat 5-5 and by GOD you really need the Pan at the Back item.
I see no feasible way of beating this stage without this item because all hell breaks loose when the mounted fuckers come raining down.

Reactions: jp2jsm

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Finally beat 5-5 and by GOD you really need the Pan at the Back item.
I see no feasible way of beating this stage without this item because all hell breaks loose when the mounted fuckers come raining down.
tell me what happens when you win the game

Nightmaremp

Sep 19, 2017
It Is a really good game worth playing

HINTS :

- In options you need to restart after you choose english

- There are three modes ( Attack / Defence / Support ) each one got his own skill tree so check before buying

- There is a special mob (Imp Attack Mode ) I got it doing Hard mode 1-1 until 1-3 ( click on Normal right side to change to hard mode ) this mob is really strong done with it 5-5 all skills learned

Reactions: JiggalooDaOne

Dmitopur

Jun 26, 2018
It could be a good game, the idea is great. But realisation is a large piece of shit. Grind doesnt worth the efforts at all. If u want to see content, i d recomend to find a save somewhere. The author should add 100% save from the start, or at least cheatmod. Its not AAA bethesda game, come on!

Reactions: iknowman

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
can one explain what i must do in 6-4 ( 3 chocobo + 2 priest ) , i kill the 2 priest and next the 3 chocobo, no win, next i kill first the 3 chocobo and next the 2 priest, no win and after i have all kill, i wait 5 minute, i wait and i see no ennemi, no win ??

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
My friend managed to clear all the challenges on 5-5 on his first try :confused: Why couldn't I do that? apparently he used a Lamia(attack) with max vit, the lust skill and 15% stat boost potion + Imp(attack) with the Incarnation of Devil skill and the guardian ring equipped. on hard and crazy he said they need to be max lvl

metalman2595

Nov 27, 2018
anyone know where the stamp is for 2-4? must've run through it at least 25-30 times trying to find it and got nothing.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Mineboom if you can save the archer for last once his hp is low cause a unending rain of arrows(knocking out one of his friends might do it too not sure on that yet) and he knows how to kite like a pro Dryad(ether one) and Lamia(support) are the best at getting him.

Imp(attack) is really good at taking down anyone if she isn't distracted by someone else, once you get rid of the priest she's almost unstoppable I'd suggest Incarnation or Dark Shield as I've yet to get her to use Kink Curse properly on this stage have yet to test her other move.

Lamia(attack) is can handle anyone other then the archer well and can tank like a boss. have not tested with love hug.
Lamia(support) Charm Eye and Poison Swamp seem to would well here but the rest of her moves are untested.

Dryad(defense) can take on anyone one on one and win but only one on one. her vines are effective at tying up the archer.
Dryad(support) same as Dryad(defense) recommended skill is Earth Seed or Nurturing depending on team set up.

Apprentices can work well on this stage too but once the arrow rain starts their not as useful that said back to back activation of Pure White Illusion and Pure White Mirage is a effective combo if you have it.

Slime(attack) clones aren't that useful on this one so best use a different skill if you plan on using her, I've yet to test her mini-me attack though.

how well Succubus, Harpy and Lesser Succubus do depends on the rest of your party setup.

Imp(defense) almost useless here, that said if her "finish" if uninterrupted she can quickly take out the archer, but that'd take luck to pull off

note this was all tested on hard with no items untested on crazy.

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
Not gonna lie, this game is pretty fun. And any game with busty succubi doing what they do best is alright in my book. :p

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Can anyone explain how to get stamps? Do you have to do anything specific?

Jan 2, 2018
Mineboom if you can save the archer for last once his hp is low cause a unending rain of arrows(knocking out one of his friends might do it too not sure on that yet) and he knows how to kite like a pro Dryad(ether one) and Lamia(support) are the best at getting him.

Imp(attack) is really good at taking down anyone if she isn't distracted by someone else, once you get rid of the priest she's almost unstoppable I'd suggest Incarnation or Dark Shield as I've yet to get her to use Kink Curse properly on this stage have yet to test her other move.

Lamia(attack) is can handle anyone other then the archer well and can tank like a boss. have not tested with love hug.
Lamia(support) Charm Eye and Poison Swamp seem to would well here but the rest of her moves are untested.

Dryad(defense) can take on anyone one on one and win but only one on one. her vines are effective at tying up the archer.
Dryad(support) same as Dryad(defense) recommended skill is Earth Seed or Nurturing depending on team set up.

Apprentices can work well on this stage too but once the arrow rain starts their not as useful that said back to back activation of Pure White Illusion and Pure White Mirage is a effective combo if you have it.

Slime(attack) clones aren't that useful on this one so best use a different skill if you plan on using her, I've yet to test her mini-me attack though.

how well Succubus, Harpy and Lesser Succubus do depends on the rest of your party setup.

Imp(defense) almost useless here, that said if her "finish" if uninterrupted she can quickly take out the archer, but that'd take luck to pull off

note this was all tested on hard with no items untested on crazy.
About that....Every is kinda bug out and i eveyone frozen in time like someone use ZA WARUDO...

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes