Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
I've downloaded the recently posted fapforfun Mediafire link and scanned the Rar with both VirusTotal and Windows Defender.
While I don't know the general trustworthiness of both of these scanners they both returned 0 Hits.
(It also has the same naming convention as the DLsite one so it might be directly from the Patreon and not repacked)

Take that as you will.

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
When I start the game, the loading screen right after the two succubi run right off the screen saying 'attack' is eternally stuck on 0% and no amount of restarting the game or re downloading/unzipping new copies of it fixes it. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
When I start the game, the loading screen right after the two succubi run right off the screen saying 'attack' is eternally stuck on 0% and no amount of restarting the game or re downloading/unzipping new copies of it fixes it. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?
Try deleting the "DefaultCompany" map in C:\Users\CURRENT USER\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany <= This one
That'll delete any saves btw

Reactions: SirDregan

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
I can't find the stamp for 2-4. Does anyone have a list of stamp locations they can share? Also would be interested in knowing what's new in the update. Great game overall.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i find it adorable that more devs trying to sell their games on both dlsite and steam:sneaky:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
So steam is okay with loli and rape now? I wonder if they would allow such a game if the roles were reversed. Also, what's up with the translation? Or was this even translated but instead just rewritten haphazardly? Almost every scene has a character going "OOF" or "YIKES" like someone straight out of middle school, it's jarring. Not to mention "MAKE MAZOKU GREAT AGAIN". Did nintendo translate this game?

darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
Im not a fan of the story (the battles were fine) but loved the animation, so i got a full save for the gallery, love the detail in it, now if only i can figure out if i can take off my minions clothes during scenes as they get in the way of some.

P.S there are 100% in this thread already

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
Does anyone know where the 2-4 stamp is?

EDIT: I found it. I don't know how, I just ran in and interrupted a bunch around the clerics/mages at the very beginning, more towards the ground area but up a bit too I think. Still no idea what exactly I did to cause that.

On that note, absolutely can't find the 5-5 stamp. Anyone know?

Last edited:

saltlord00

Jul 22, 2018
- There is a special mob (Imp Attack Mode ) I got it doing Hard mode 1-1 until 1-3 ( click on Normal right side to change to hard mode ) this mob is really strong done with it 5-5 all skills learned
I beat hard mode 1-1 to 1-3 but I still don't have Attack Mode Imp. Is there some other requirement that I need to do?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes