Nov 16, 2018
I have no idea on how to use the Save file. The only folder I have is DevilLegion_Data and inside that folder is Manage, Momo, Plugins, Resources & a bunch of other files that end in .assets and .resources

jeveasy

Jun 21, 2017
So, most of this info is taken from the thread , but here is what I've found for collecting the various dolls and naked skins.

Cholate Dolls (the shiny things you can collect on missions):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the naked skins, you collect them on various missions. There does not seem to be a naked skin for the imp or the slime. As for the others:

Most of the credit goes to posts which had already compiled most of this information, though some miscellaneous other posts in the thread contributed as well to help fill in the gaps.

Edit: Forgot to add this to the post initially, so editing it in for completeness.

Attack Imp:
Requires beating enough enemies with the Defense Imp. In my case I'd had over 200 enemies defeated by the Imp (you can check via the Record option on the title menu). May also require some degree of story progress. I don't remember specifically where I was in the story, only that I'd done at least through the first mission of the Wizard's Guild. In the 1.21 build, it does seem to require visiting the brothel and choosing the talk option, then choosing Talk - Imp 2 in Member Talk. Most likely Talk - Imp needs to be seen before this one shows up. If anyone can narrow down the number of beaten enemies or when the talk option is first available it would be appreciated.
I beat 3-3 in under 20 seconds and It didn't give me the doll

jeveasy

Jun 21, 2017
So, most of this info is taken from the thread , but here is what I've found for collecting the various dolls and naked skins.

As for the naked skins, you collect them on various missions. There does not seem to be a naked skin for the imp or the slime. As for the others:

Most of the credit goes to posts which had already compiled most of this information, though some miscellaneous other posts in the thread contributed as well to help fill in the gaps.

Edit: Forgot to add this to the post initially, so editing it in for completeness.

Attack Imp:
Requires beating enough enemies with the Defense Imp. In my case I'd had over 200 enemies defeated by the Imp (you can check via the Record option on the title menu). May also require some degree of story progress. I don't remember specifically where I was in the story, only that I'd done at least through the first mission of the Wizard's Guild. In the 1.21 build, it does seem to require visiting the brothel and choosing the talk option, then choosing Talk - Imp 2 in Member Talk. Most likely Talk - Imp needs to be seen before this one shows up. If anyone can narrow down the number of beaten enemies or when the talk option is first available it would be appreciated.
Okay now I did it in under 15 seconds and it worked

jeveasy

Jun 21, 2017

Attack Imp:
Sorry to bother you again but how do you unlock the building in the top left?

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017

Attack Imp:

For me it unlocked at around 80 enemies defeated with imp and after some amount of story progress and all the imp talk options.

Wyxway

Oct 2, 2019
Hello there !

If someone tell me how to get my safefiles from regedit,or from anywhere it is,I am glad to share mine !
And where it is exactly,I did not find here:
-Personalcomputer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\-
(like Something Unlimited,and so on )

I completed the game within 6 hours (3-4 normal,rest with cheat engine).
Not all missions 3 stars,but I completed the story,so I have the gallery,where you can see EVERY pixel animations !
In the brothel,you can replay all dialogs too !

Sorry for bad english !! :)

Note: I realy enjoyed the game(story,gameplay),final stage was quite easy compaire to the Federation ambush in mountains ! XD
Hey, what cheat engine are you talking about? I need something like that!

Cologar

May 2, 2018
This may not be very hard to clear for most, but I'm having a bit of trouble at stage 3-5, how do i manage to break the barriers in time to get to the boss?

Edit: nvm brute force seems to work for Normal at least

Last edited:

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Sorry to bother you again but how do you unlock the building in the top left?
I've beaten 100 enemies with the defense imp, done the first mission of the wizards guild but there's no talk option in the brothel for imp 2, even though i've selected every talk option, maybe its randomized?

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
hey is there a way to upgrade the bat or something? there's a silver chest in one of the maps that spawns at the end and no matter what I do I can't do enough damage to open it before the screen fades to black

rarael

Jul 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "Roktas, publicación: 1977024, miembro: 45622"]
guardar archivo, debe estar lleno, va a C: \ Users \ name \ AppData \ LocalLow \ DefaultCompany \ AttackItDevilLegion
[/CITAR]

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone have a save with the Lesser Succubus nude skin? I did the requirements for it but my game crashed during the loading screen after the battle.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes