AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
hey is there a way to upgrade the bat or something? there's a silver chest in one of the maps that spawns at the end and no matter what I do I can't do enough damage to open it before the screen fades to black
Not sure if you still need answers but it seems this chest appears after you defeat the mage and has two life bars. I struggled at first too but you just need to not kill the mage last to have time to open the chest before the end.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
Is the castle of temptation any good of a game? I've seen their working on it but I haven't tried the demo yet.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
they want 5$ for the 0.1 demo so...
the problem with patreon :poop: is that there is no difference between wanting to support a dev and paying for a demo

Last edited:

brothersunit

Feb 18, 2020
For anyone that still wants it, a save file that has 100% completion on normal stages, all Cholate dolls collected and all nude skins unlocked. Don't ask me what the "Devil-naked" Color set is because I have no idea either.

Put the save file in C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\AttackItDevilLegion

Remember to backup whatever save file you have there just in case.

Comrade57

May 23, 2018
For anyone that still wants it, a save file that has 100% completion on normal stages, all Cholate dolls collected and all nude skins unlocked. Don't ask me what the "Devil-naked" Color set is because I have no idea either.

Put the save file in C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\AttackItDevilLegion

Remember to backup whatever save file you have there just in case.
Hi, can you re-upload or DM your save? I can't download it. Thank you, in advance.

Vale13

Jan 8, 2019
This is just me posting what my 'state' was when i unlocked / released Attack Mode Imp. She had 70 takedowns, was at level 10, and i had completed all brothel talks regarding Imp. I had just finished the boss at the Library/mage stage and the "imp-2" talk had become unlocked at the brothel at THIS point as it was not available prior to the fight. After doing the imp2 talk event i was given an Attack mode imp at level 10 (the same as my defence mode imp, which was replaced by the attack mode one,; you lose your defence mode imp)

Now the variable im unclear on is the number of takedowns required to activate the talks. Its totally possible that i overshot the required amount needed to unlock but defeating the Mage Boss definitely seems like the "store line event" needed to unlock her.

Hopefully this will help someone confirm the requirements of unlocking.

simplycheshire

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to put saves on usbs? I downloaded the game onto my usb and anything I try doesn't seem to be working

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
i got attack mode imp without ever even looking imp chat 1, let alone 2.
Also got her after Mage boss. she just did her "i have the power" thing before or after the next area's intro cuutscene.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to put saves on usbs? I downloaded the game onto my usb and anything I try doesn't seem to be working
AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\AttackItDevilLegion
so you'll have copy the save data to the computer itself and then grab it if your going to play on a different device

Lexanan

Nov 24, 2019
The top left buildings in grey, anyone thinks we will see them made someday? Think poring is pretty busy with the castle of temptation one.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes