Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game has the "Completed" tag but the description says it is still a demo. Has it actually been completed or are there still some updates coming? Ether way, this game looks interesting to try.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
That game looks nice but the million dollar question is - Is the completed tag on Attack-It-Devil-Legion accurate?
should be if this is the retail copy the main story was finished and everything but room was left for a sequel but it could just as easily get DLC instead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tarexe

Dec 17, 2019
Did someone already say that some of the characters special attacks only go in one direction and not the other direction? For example: Dryad grapple only goes forward

Apr 22, 2021
Is there a way to unlock the greyed out location on the top left corner of the map? Saw a lot of questions regarding this, but no answer...

Aug 22, 2021
Does anyone know how to actually get the lamia nude skin without using the (broken) pre-existing save? I know that you are supposed to beat the glowing mage on 6-3 spawned by opening the chests, but even with max level characters there is no way to simultaneously power through the dumptruck of magic attacks, while attacking that specific mage, and pulling your teammates away from the suicidal 3 enemies that auto-end the level. The only attacker that could do it by themselves is the attack imp who very definitively cannot be steered towards or away from specific enemies...

I managed to do it once on easy by sheer luck, but I didn't get the skin from that. Anyone have suggestions?

Is there a way to unlock the greyed out location on the top left corner of the map? Saw a lot of questions regarding this, but no answer...
I would also like to know if that location is accessible. Seems kind of strange to have it there but apparantly nonexistent in the game files (they only seem to go up to level 6).

Aug 22, 2021
I finally got the lamia nude skin on 6-3 using a suggestion from the UMLF thread...

Note, you could just use provided save files in this thread, but none I have found both work (load into the main game) and have all of the nude skins unlocked in the gallery. If you don't care about the actual game, an existing save should be fine.

The strategy is both simple and direct.
  1. In your team, use a maxed defense dryad with scarecrow skill and shield ring item and 5 maxed out (or close) attack lamias.
  2. Lead the lamias past the targets at the beginning and leave the dryad to slowly but surely wear down the mission targets and then immediately break all the chests. The glowing wizard will do a force repulse and hopefully not run to the other side of the map while choco recovers from his concussion (If he does, just reset).
  3. Focus on knocking the glowing wizard down into your snake pit until he goes down. Maxed out Lamias are apparently immortal, so you shouldn't need any healing with this strat even with the bombardment coming from the other wizards. If you have trouble, just give them back pans to make them truly invulnerable.

The guide given earlier in this thread is excellent for finding the other skins, though I will say that I got the harpy skin immediately on 5-3 after grinding the suggested 5-4 for over an hour.

Some bugs I have found in my conquests:
  • The game regularly crashes after loading too many levels (or re-loading the same level multiple times). Thankfully, it usually crashes at the completion of a level and the crash dump saves your progress.
  • After a certain number of repeated levels, your minions may get stuck in an animation and simply do nothing until they die or get hit enough to glitch back to moving again. Restarting the game was the only way I found to fix this.
  • Objects may not fully despawn when restarting a level. I found an unbreakable ice barrier on reloading 6-3 before spawning the wizards and had to restart again to make it playable.
  • The shop inconsistently changes its contents each time you complete a level and often refills with items you have already purchased. I was only able to buy the LVL 3 attack imp spells after loading into the game on a fresh restart. My suggestion is to hoard money and immediately buy any skill that shows up as new when entering a new region.

Aug 22, 2021
what does the violet stamp mean?
View attachment 1792278
It is an extra collectible (stamp) that is hidden in each stage. Some of them are in chests, others drop from enemies after you beat specific challenges. They don't actually do anything though so unless you are a completionist I wouldn't worry about it.

There is a post somewhere in this thread that specifies how and where each stamp and nude pallet for each character are and how to unlock them.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
It is an extra collectible (stamp) that is hidden in each stage. Some of them are in chests, others drop from enemies after you beat specific challenges. They don't actually do anything though so unless you are a completionist I wouldn't worry about it.

There is a post somewhere in this thread that specifies how and where each stamp and nude pallet for each character are and how to unlock them.
Pretty much. Alternativelly search the thread and use the full saves provided.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Does this game has some sort of gallery feature? I haven't encountered anything like that yet, and because of the nature of the game it can become difficult to enjoy the animations within the chaos.

Edit: The Patreon posts mention a Free Battle mode and Gallery mode. For now I'm going to assume those are unlocked at the end since I haven't seen those yet.
I may be wrong, but the "Free Battle" mode mentioned might be referring to the practice camp.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes