Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I can't get the "collect x coins" challenges on some of the levels, I think coins aren't dropping because I'm too high leveled or something. Does anyone know how to fix that?
\

Aug 22, 2021
Does this game has some sort of gallery feature? I haven't encountered anything like that yet, and because of the nature of the game it can become difficult to enjoy the animations within the chaos.

Edit: The Patreon posts mention a Free Battle mode and Gallery mode. For now I'm going to assume those are unlocked at the end since I haven't seen those yet.
There is a free battle mode which is the practice battle map at the start of the game. There is also a gallery mode for viewing all the animations in the game that unlocks once you complete the whole game.

Keep in mind though that that gallery will only include the skins (including the nude ones) that you bought in your playthrough. If you want it to be complete, you will need to complete the objectives to get those skins (or download a complete save).

Aug 22, 2021
I can't get the "collect x coins" challenges on some of the levels, I think coins aren't dropping because I'm too high leveled or something. Does anyone know how to fix that?
\
Usually in those challenges, they are either trivially easy (e.g. beat the level) or require you to open a bunch of chests to get the required cash. I expect this is the latter.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Usually in those challenges, they are either trivially easy (e.g. beat the level) or require you to open a bunch of chests to get the required cash. I expect this is the latter.
On the level in question, I opened every crate, and killed every enemy, and none of them were granting any coins. What would be most helpful is if I could find out if completing every challenge on all modes is needed to get the gallery which I believe is granted on full completion, or just completion in medium/hard.

Aug 22, 2021
On the level in question, I opened every crate, and killed every enemy, and none of them were granting any coins. What would be most helpful is if I could find out if completing every challenge on all modes is needed to get the gallery which I believe is granted on full completion, or just completion in medium/hard.
You just need to beat the final boss to get access to the gallery (I did it in medium, but I expect other difficulties also work). When in doubt, maxed attack lamia's with back-pans are immortal in the later levels (at least below hard).

There are some character palate's (the nude ones) that have level specific achievement requirements to obtain. With the exception of the lamia one, these are all relatively simple to obtain (a guide for them should be in this thread somewhere).

Which level(s) specifically aren't giving you coins?

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
You just need to beat the final boss to get access to the gallery (I did it in medium, but I expect other difficulties also work). When in doubt, maxed attack lamia's with back-pans are immortal in the later levels (at least below hard).
Well what do you get from completing all challenges? or do you not get anything?
Which level(s) specifically aren't giving you coins?
I posted this a while back, so I don't really remember, but it was one of the earlier ones, in area 1. maybe the 2nd area 1 stage?

Aug 22, 2021
Just remembered that it was easy-mode 2-1 and 2-2 that were giving me issues. Maybe easy-mode stages just don't give that many coins?
Yeah I didn't have trouble with any of the stages until at least 3-x onward, but I played everything on normal difficulty. It is quite possible that the easy stages simply don't return enough cash to meet the achievement (or even proc them at all).

And no, beyond a sense of personal accomplishment and the nude palettes, literally none of the challenges do anything. If you are going to spend your time doing anything, I would recommend (ironically) that you find a good late-game stage to farm gold from to buy all the skills for to be able to beat the last boss. That and get the nude palette's, since there is actually a reward for that challenge.

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
Anyone knows wher is hidden the doll in the level 2-4 and 3-2? I found all of them from 1-1 to 3-1 for now.
Edit: found it in 2-4, invisible crate

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
Anyone knows wher is hidden the doll in the level 2-4 and 3-2? I found all of them from 1-1 to 3-1 for now.
Edit: found it in 2-4, invisible crate
Earlier up in this thread someone posted a guide to find all of them. If I remember, some of them are challenge based and drop from enemies when you clear certain conditions.

Balugnug

May 1, 2022
Ok, this is just stupid, I've gone through hell and back trying to beat crazy mode all stamps since last year (Thinking it might unlock the secret part of the map) but 6-3 is just literally impossible. It's like asking me to give up, idk if it's a typo or not but MAXIMUM LEVEL 5???? AT THE LAST STAGES OF THE GAME?????? WHAT??. Ive endured the insta-down of every enemy on the bat but this is just fucking absurd.

I've tried everything, even repeating ALL OF IT in crazy mode in hopes maybe the released imp with the dictators scepter will do the trick, BUT NO. MAX LV. 5 IS IMPOSSIBLE. that can only give you one unlevelled lesser succubi or 5 unreleased imps. Don't get me started with the 9999 coin requirement and the 3 chest requirement.

TL:DR - 6-3 is impossible to 3 star.

If any of you know how to 3 star it pls let me know. also for those who will say the grayed out part is going to be an update, the game is completed so what's that?

Balugnug

May 1, 2022
Ok, this is just stupid, I've gone through hell and back trying to beat crazy mode all stamps since last year (Thinking it might unlock the secret part of the map) but 6-3 is just literally impossible. It's like asking me to give up, idk if it's a typo or not but MAXIMUM LEVEL 5???? AT THE LAST STAGES OF THE GAME?????? WHAT??. Ive endured the insta-down of every enemy on the bat but this is just fucking absurd.

I've tried everything, even repeating ALL OF IT in crazy mode in hopes maybe the released imp with the dictators scepter will do the trick, BUT NO. MAX LV. 5 IS IMPOSSIBLE. that can only give you one unlevelled lesser succubi or 5 unreleased imps. Don't get me started with the 9999 coin requirement and the 3 chest requirement.

TL:DR - 6-3 is impossible to 3 star.

If any of you know how to 3 star it pls let me know. also for those who will say the grayed out part is going to be an update, the game is completed so what's that?
update to this
1668563408807.png
PRAISE THE LESSER SUCCUBI

fuggen hell, 39 minutes in-round timer

Apr 22, 2021
Dunno how many know this but there's a very helpful trick for people stuck on hard and crazy difficulty: Start the game by playing a stage on easy difficulty. By doing that, enemies do "easy mode" damage even when playing other stages on harder difficulties. This is honestly the only way to get the crazy difficulty stages without losing your mind.
Also no idea what's up with the greyed out areas. I have unlocked everything in this game, still nothing... maybe Poring planned an update before starting with Castle of Temptation which would have added those areas?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
enemies do "easy mode" damage even when playing other stages on harder difficulties.
what the fuck man
I spent 2 hours trying to beat 3-3 and 3-5 on normal/hard
The damage enemies do is insane, especially with the level restrictions for the stamps. And I still have no viable strategy to deal with 3 chickens on screen at the same time with sorcerers spamming magic 24/7
Also the 3-5 boss stage, that full screen instakill laser move is bullshit
Guess I'll have to play baby mode difficulty
edit: even on easy mode 3-5 is instakill. wat
edit2: Basically, I was blind. Your characters only take damage from lasers if Choco gets hit by the laser first. So just dont get hit. ez. Lesser succubus are so much useful than others jeez

Last edited:
Reactions: Eistail
Aug 22, 2021
what the fuck man
I spent 2 hours trying to beat 3-3 and 3-5 on normal/hard
The damage enemies do is insane, especially with the level restrictions for the stamps. And I still have no viable strategy to deal with 3 chickens on screen at the same time with sorcerers spamming magic 24/7
Also the 3-5 boss stage, that full screen instakill laser move is bullshit
Guess I'll have to play baby mode difficulty
edit: even on easy mode 3-5 is instakill. wat
As you probably know by now, the game is buggy as hell. The damage values don't change when you change difficulty without a full restart.

Also strategy is surprisingly effective in this game. Some of the items (like backpans) are absurdly effective at keeping your soldiers alive, and building the correct party lineup can accomplish actual miracles.

Also a bit hard to hear, none of the challenges actually unlock anything (besides the nude pallets mentioned earlier in guides in this thread). I wouldn't spend too much time trying to beat them if you just find it frustrating.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes