crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
This is tagged as complete, but also I'm told it's just a demo. So is this finished? Unfinished but on permanent hold?

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
is there at least a gallery or something. Can't fap when I have to focus on beating the levels

Feb 16, 2019
Fun game up until the guys on the big birds show up. Weird as it sounds, I actually wish there was left to do; trying to fulfill the mission objectives means frantically flying around clicking and not being able to see the animations, which are top notch. Definitely glad someone posted a full save earlier in the thread.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
I get what you mean. the game itself takes a ton of focus just to play. it's also fun, in an arcade-ish "lol you're not gonna win this" sort of way. More frustrating than touhou project because this game makes you feel like you have even less control over the situation.

animations are very well-done and unique per unit, btw.

Reactions: Forge Wright

OdinSlayer96

Sep 1, 2018
Game mechanics are extremely dull and awkward. The bat you control doesn't do what you want over half the time and the game lags, with very limited options for camera control also. Just a terrible design overall. Game is no fun and there's a crazy amount of grind to even get to the h content. Definitely not worth it.

No idea why they didn't just go for directional key movement with action buttons and instead made a tedious experience..

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a way to change the enemy when viewing h-scenes in the gallery? You can change the skin and hair color but not the enemy??

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
hey uh, how do i get fullscreen? sometimes in the heat of combat i go beyond the border and end up clicking outside the game's screen

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Have you tried ALT+ENTER? That should be the go-to shortcut for Windows to put an app in fullscreen.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
i figured it out, just select fullscreen on the options menu.
however, i have to restart the game for the change to take effect.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Is there a cheat to get max or infinite money? because 3-3 is pure BULLSHIT
how do you expect me to beat 3 Dodos with a team of underleveled girls when thecost to level up is so expensive???
Also how does skill work in this game? because i bought lots of lv2 skills for attacker lesse succubus and my own attacker lesse succs got none of them

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Is there a cheat to get max or infinite money? because 3-3 is pure BULLSHIT
how do you expect me to beat 3 Dodos with a team of underleveled girls when thecost to level up is so expensive???
Also how does skill work in this game? because i bought lots of lv2 skills for attacker lesse succubus and my own attacker lesse succs got none of them
your not expected to beat every stage on your first try. the trick to that stage is that you only need to take down the leader(he's one of the archers there will be a little red triangle pointing at him)(my team for it was all lvl 8 though so big succubus(attacker) and imp in the front, slime(attacker) in the center, my rearguard were slime(defender)SA(attacker) SA(supporter))

for skills they only use the assigned one like you can tell what the assigned skill is by the symbol under them like how the slime in the screen shot below has clone as her assigned skill
1616746235992.png

(side note a all slime clone army can be fun too)

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Just got around to checking this out, having played Castle of Temptation in the past. Great sprite work and general production quality but unfortunately, as others have said, the gameplay is very poor for how much breadth there is to the mechanics of it.

There are some very specific co-op animations in the gallery viewer you'll probably never see in-game without deliberately setting up to see them, since one or both of the attackers are ranged spellcasters that support but rarely grapple. In particular a couple of milking ones involving the sorcerer apprentices + harpy. Of course, actually viewing animations within a level during gameplay is a pain in the ass regardless. One of very few games where I'd suggest just downloading a full save and using it as a gallery viewer which is a real shame. The plot and writing are kind of cute.

Edit: also, having a femdom game where the protagonist is a devil guy who never appears outside of cutscenes, the controlled character is a tiny cartoon bat that acts as a mouse cursor and strategist, the allies automatically attacking on your team are the girls, and the enemy are cannon fodder generic warrior/archer guys... What a strange choice. While it's not my preferred setup, it does work ok, it's just a really bizarre choice.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes