Balugnug

May 1, 2022
As you probably know by now, the game is buggy as hell. The damage values don't change when you change difficulty without a full restart.

Also strategy is surprisingly effective in this game. Some of the items (like backpans) are absurdly effective at keeping your soldiers alive, and building the correct party lineup can accomplish actual miracles.

Also a bit hard to hear, none of the challenges actually unlock anything (besides the nude pallets mentioned earlier in guides in this thread). I wouldn't spend too much time trying to beat them if you just find it frustrating.
Wtf, ok.

Should've known that before doing everything in Crazy 2 times.
tbf the games is kinda fun... until you hit a roadblock

Gunna complete in every difficulty now. just so I can take out my anger on the easier versions of these levels

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I must say, this game is super charming, and is nice seeing actual games in this site for a change...that said... I think the amazing animations are somewhat wasted in the later battles because all the chaos and mayhem on the screen so is hard to enjoy them at that point

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I must say, this game is super charming, and is nice seeing actual games in this site for a change...that said... I think the amazing animations are somewhat wasted in the later battles because all the chaos and mayhem on the screen so is hard to enjoy them at that point
Great games for a change? F95Zone is full of great gems. A couple that come to my mind include Lust Grimm and Tower of Trample.

Lust Grimm:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-grimm-v1-17-62studio.24380/

Tower of Trample:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-ot-because-were-all-a-little-deranged-_-tsu-_.48052/

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Yo people, little question here. The item that add 1 start to every stat can outcapt the maximum level (10) or it's caped. Also, the 15% increase 15% for abilities potion mean the skills abilities or the raw stats?

Aug 22, 2021
Yo people, little question here. The item that add 1 start to every stat can outcapt the maximum level (10) or it's caped. Also, the 15% increase 15% for abilities potion mean the skills abilities or the raw stats?
To translate the resounding silence to your questions:
'we have no idea'
and/or
'that level of detail isn't important to complete the game'.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
To translate the resounding silence to your questions:
'we have no idea'
and/or
'that level of detail isn't important to complete the game'.
Oh... okay. Guess I will stick with the most usefull items: white diamond (150% move speed and taunt when 100% HP), bones collar (30% SP after climax) and the pan -99% DMG thing.

Reactions: TheOtherDragonborn

turnerpike20

Nov 19, 2022
you send minions to rape them but i dont understand how you intrerupt the attacks .... i see the bat symbol but how you interact with it?
Basically, you have to hold the mouse button, and that charges up the attack. You can only attack when they are trying to make a big move and yeah just put the bat over them and let go.

Demon_Girl_Enjoyer

Apr 6, 2022
My game is having huge fps drops and and is taking quite a bit to load , i don t have the best pc but i doubt that it would be THAT bad to not be able to run the game.. any advice ?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
My game is having huge fps drops and and is taking quite a bit to load , i don t have the best pc but i doubt that it would be THAT bad to not be able to run the game.. any advice ?
Theres a fuckton of spaghetti code related to asset loading for this game. I tried to debug it but there's probably nothing I can do with just dnspy and lacking the original project files. There is no reason this game should take 10+ seconds to load on an nvme m.2 ssd when skyrim loads in 10 seconds.

Reactions: Stone15214
Aug 22, 2021
Game is old and buggy, I have a beefy chad of a computer and it still chugged for me. You will need a full restart every 2-3 stages to avoid the worst bugs as well.

Reactions: Stone15214

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
Theres a fuckton of spaghetti code related to asset loading for this game. I tried to debug it but there's probably nothing I can do with just dnspy and lacking the original project files. There is no reason this game should take 10+ seconds to load on an nvme m.2 ssd when skyrim loads in 10 seconds.
How I wish the dev would do a final bugfix patch because I legitimately love this game but man do the bugs make it hard to enjoy. I know it'll never actually happen, but a boy can dream, can't he?

Mar 1, 2020
If anyone wants to use Cheat Engine for this, here's my tip. HP is float value, 100 default and seems to be +50 for each star in VIT, so 100 for default lesser succubus, 150 for defaul Imp, 250 for True Imp Lvl10 with three stars in VIT. Search while in combat. Twelve bytes before HP value is a pointer (for example 78 BC 65 19 = 1965BC78 ) that goes to memory segment with something like <.......P l a y e r _ H P _ N o w >, note it down. May also note down addresses for useful pointers nearby (in similar fashion : HP_Max - essential; Barrier_Count that pretty much can make your unit invincible since enemies don't break their own-like barriers (for example, text goes after Address 1965BA38); H_Strength that defines how much HP orgasm takes away (default for Les Suc 125); SP_Max if you lower it units may cast spells constantly. Probably in another memory region there are: Bound_Strength defines how long units grapple enemies (default Les Suc 125); HP/SP_Recovery regen (default SP regen value for Lesser Succubus 6, Imp 5.5 , Imp True 10).
So, for Les Succubuses I searched array like : 78 BC 65 19 XX XX XX XX 01 01 00 00 00 00 C8 42. 00 00 C8 42 is 100 as float I think. Constantly gave me 1 value per default Les Suc deployed, most of the time other values I wanted are clearly visible with Memory View > display float. In case values aren't near, I noted addresses that pointers before stat values should have , searched them (for example 1965BA38 for Barrier) and then address closest to HP value's address I found would be what I needed. It's Unity, so stuff changes per session, tho values for pointers that point to text stay same for single session.

Mar 1, 2020
I tried 2 other savefiles here, they both stop loading at 56% when I go START. So here're mine All-Stamp complete save . Cheat Engine best girl. Save 1 is just after I got all stamps and game spectacularly crashed, Save 2 is after a little more grinding. version 1.21 I guess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stone15214

Nov 25, 2019
If anyone wants to use Cheat Engine for this, here's my tip. HP is float value, 100 default and seems to be +50 for each star in VIT, so 100 for default lesser succubus, 150 for defaul Imp, 250 for True Imp Lvl10 with three stars in VIT. Search while in combat. Twelve bytes before HP value is a pointer (for example 78 BC 65 19 = 1965BC78 ) that goes to memory segment with something like <.......P l a y e r _ H P _ N o w >, note it down. May also note down addresses for useful pointers nearby (in similar fashion : HP_Max - essential; Barrier_Count that pretty much can make your unit invincible since enemies don't break their own-like barriers (for example, text goes after Address 1965BA38); H_Strength that defines how much HP orgasm takes away (default for Les Suc 125); SP_Max if you lower it units may cast spells constantly. Probably in another memory region there are: Bound_Strength defines how long units grapple enemies (default Les Suc 125); HP/SP_Recovery regen (default SP regen value for Lesser Succubus 6, Imp 5.5 , Imp True 10).
So, for Les Succubuses I searched array like : 78 BC 65 19 XX XX XX XX 01 01 00 00 00 00 C8 42. 00 00 C8 42 is 100 as float I think. Constantly gave me 1 value per default Les Suc deployed, most of the time other values I wanted are clearly visible with Memory View > display float. In case values aren't near, I noted addresses that pointers before stat values should have , searched them (for example 1965BA38 for Barrier) and then address closest to HP value's address I found would be what I needed. It's Unity, so stuff changes per session, tho values for pointers that point to text stay same for single session.

Would love if you explained more, I have tried a lot to get the same results and can't manage to, thanks for the help.

Mar 1, 2020
Would love if you explained more, I have tried a lot to get the same results and can't manage to, thanks for the help.
Ok, I didn't try and write a better explanation as I consider this thing to be complex, and more casual folk should stay away, but lets try :eek::p:sick:o_O

Addresses for pointers (AddPO) should stay for entire session.
Unit stats addresses change each mission/restart.

I have done all most I could, if you no comprehend, then sad, this is complex.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes