EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
You control a small army of demons and your goal is to have them rape the warriors of a fantasy town. You play as a small bat and you can commandeer your demons with simple orders, though they fight well enough without input.

There's a demo out with three stages. The bat follows your cursor and you open the orders menu by right-clicking. Holding down left-click does a spin attack which breaks boxes and knocks down enemies.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-03
Release Date: 2019-06-17
Developer: Poring - -
Publisher: -
Censored: No
Version: 1.21
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to Run in English:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

1.gif 2.png BSH05_SiteHuse.gif HAH02-2_BackH01_400.gif HAH03_SiteH01_400.gif SAH02_BackHugH05_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
you send minions to rape them but i dont understand how you intrerupt the attacks .... i see the bat symbol but how you interact with it?

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
It´s funny. Just two days ago I remembered playing the demo and was wondering what happened to the game, but could not remember the name of it. Now it´s here.

Reactions: BoiohBoi

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Does this game has some sort of gallery feature? I haven't encountered anything like that yet, and because of the nature of the game it can become difficult to enjoy the animations within the chaos.

Edit: The Patreon posts mention a Free Battle mode and Gallery mode. For now I'm going to assume those are unlocked at the end since I haven't seen those yet.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes