2.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 28, 2017
People have too much time on their hands right now.
I was minding my own business when this abomination of a title lit up my tag alert.

I gotta say the name by itself is a fucking banger, We're reaching peak levels of light novel esque titles
Google Translate
Watashitachi o chippu shite uirusu ni kansensaseru 5g tawā e no kōgeki

Reactions: clearzulu22

jestir

May 4, 2018
most Ren'Py game us Daz, Studio Neo or art but this is the first I have seen someone use Hentai3D 2 I know cause I have it and the first image is on the spaceship location and there is no way to bootleg the game I know I have checked it is free but nude patch cost money it has a lot of microtransactions for the whole game but worth the money I have spent $400 to $500 in the past 4 years I have had the game

troglodyte

Jul 28, 2017
Anyways, um... I bought a whole bunch of shungite rocks, do you know what shungite is? Anybody know what shungite is? No, not Suge Knight, I think he's locked up in prison. I'm talkin' shungite. Anyways, it's a two billion year-old like, rock stone that protects against frequencies and unwanted frequencies that may be traveling in the air. That's my story, I bought a whole bunch of stuff. Put 'em around the la casa. Little pyramids, stuff like that.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yo are these sims 3 models
most Ren'Py game us Daz, Studio Neo or art but this is the first I have seen someone use Hentai3D 2 I know cause I have it and the first image is on the spaceship location and there is no way to bootleg the game I know I have checked it is free but nude patch cost money it has a lot of microtransactions for the whole game but worth the money I have spent $400 to $500 in the past 4 years I have had the game
100000% sure the chars are from TK17 (or 3Dsexvilla if you prefer the legal name).
It is absurdly easy to recognize them as the face is always the exact same.. (aka, guy have girl face and girl have guy face, so it end with them all having same face)

jestir

May 4, 2018
100000% sure the chars are from TK17 (or 3Dsexvilla if you prefer the legal name).
It is absurdly easy to recognize them as the face is always the exact same.. (aka, guy have girl face and girl have guy face, so it end with them all having same face)
3DSexVilla and Hentai3D are both made by the same company ThriXXX they are both the same game but with a different name I know I have checked them both out they both have the exact same content even the in-game menu are the same with only the names and girls different I thought it was going to be a different game till I downloaded it and seen they are no different from each other so uninstalled 3DSexVilla since I had to pay to unlock all the same stuff I already paid for Hentai3D they fixed the girls having guy faces now they both have a girl like faces but you can fix the guys face if you pay for the face customizer I have the face and eyelash but I do not have the eyebrows
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
Off the top of my head, Watered down to stick to rules and agreement, somewhat....
Acid rain and my green hair, Ozone depletion skin cancer, David Icke is Jesus Christ - Windsor Place,
all governments are run by reptiles. Babies placed on ground was a thing. Erich von Daniken Giorgio
Tsoukalos - giving the Gods spaceships instead of bentlys and mercedes. Moon rock found to be
Wood. Life is a lemon - How we going to the moon when we can't talk between two buildings? Dr.
Judy Woods - Where did my towers go? David Adair met Optimus Prime, wonders where did they
put all the dirt?
Faking space. Wagging the moon doggie, Satellites are fake, Dinosaurs are fake.
RussianVids wants his money back. 200 proofs you're under the dome. Guy talks to the
andromedans. Richard Hoagland loves the sound of his voice, has bad case of paredolia.
Zefram Cochrane loves a good peep show. Clittun's killer druggies... I didn't touch her - I blessed her. Bill @ hell gates,
Bom:ings, Spy-ops, Directed energy weapons, project paper klip, project fish bowl,
project blue beam, operation dominic, jfk conspiracy, roswell conspiarcy, Agender 21, Trans
Agender, Me-Shell is a man, Cloony married Aman. bubonic, SpaF, SwinF, MadC, Sars, Sars2-cdv19.
Judge Dredd: I've heard it all, Hershey.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
What Im most surpriced by is that this wasnt some Steam shovelware game sold for 1 €/$.
Yet....

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Remember when Fallout Boy were being ironic and had song titles that were like 25 words long?

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
the game would have the potential to be hilarious, the problem is that there's really no game to play. you play it in a few minutes

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes