2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
this reminds me of that title before it was changed to mein kampf :LOL::ROFLMAO:
but I would play it if it didnt have a certain tag

Lets

Jan 17, 2018
if you take it up the... and its not human then I guess it's just a toy and not gay and now "I am ruler of the world" lol

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Can you update android version for this game and "RaP"? I download new version on itch.io, where i fixed problem with saves.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Remember the times with the Digital Homicide game drama because they relesed shovelware?
People literally release worse shovelware nowdays but get a pass because they just make them memes or name them Hentai "insert name here" so people can be lol so funny because they got "hentai" games on their steam.

Hegoz

Jul 28, 2019
After decades of playing Video Games, I can say it : Masterpiece.
The author was able to depict a splendid image of the degenerescence of the Human Mind, using his own Master mind with his Master Paint.exe. The art doesn't come in the beauty, but in the price. And the price for this one is huge on your spirit and your soul. It will leave you empty.
Also, we may get to fuck 5G Towers.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
The next game title recommendations (probably some of the worst I can come up with after seeing this one):
1. Rise of Nazi that saves us from bio-terrorists
2. Police Force that kills evil bystanders filming with smartphones
3. World's Top Dictator that saves wifes from their obnoxious husbands and lunatic sons
4. Climate Change that is a hoax and absolutely fake
5. Kung Fool that makes people stupid

I know these titles checked all the boxes to piss off public, but if the developer is trying to appeal the unique market for specific audience, go ahead, you can use those titles for free. I don't even want to be credited for those names.
(I have to appreciate the imaginary plot they have created...but during a pandemic where there are people actually believing 5G transmission towers are the cause of COVID-19...man, your team truly is amazing...)

D

Deleted member 802253

for the full experience you have to take Bill Gates vaccine

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes