3.10 star(s) 20 Votes
Jun 3, 2017
The answer is right here on this page.
Ye i seen what writed but wana know if it is completly nono for david or he will have his way "off camera". i have played early version and seen that we change betwen alex and david with nothing to say as players and dunno if we can cock block david as david or was it changed :confounded:

May 6, 2017
Ye i seen what writed but wana know if it is completly nono for david or he will have his way "off camera". i have played early version and seen that we change betwen alex and david with nothing to say as players and dunno if we can cock block david as david or was it changed :confounded:
u can make tasha not go with david anymore aslong as u get her stats high enough she'll bring it up and during the weekend tasha wont be an option only Ala :D

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
You could read through the previous pages, you could do a search or....
or.....
or you could play through it.... :OhMyGoodness:

krustbr

Feb 13, 2018
I follow'd the walkthrough, but the "help tanya" never show'd up for alex, neither the Ala's notebook help.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Best way to win imo is to lose :)
Make Alex take a drink until Charlotte challenges you to kiss Tasha then do it.
Ask Tasha the more personal questions until Charlotte has taken her clothes off, then ask Tasha to remove hers.
Both girls are topless \o/
Now for Alex to lose - Then take a drink at the end when he is asked to get naked.
For Tasha to lose (she gets the arse and quits) - take of your clothes when asked.
If you lose you have to do their homework, which saves helping Tasha everyday, but gets you the end of week reward.
If Tasha loses she has to show you her boobs everyday. But you don't get the reward and stats because you can't help her every day due to playing the game.
Better yet, stat's wise, don't bother playing the game more than once.
I've been trying to win the drinking game, many times, now. I get Tasha to get topless, but then Charlotte always asks Alex to get naked, which you have to do, since there are no more drinks left. Then Tasha will always get pissed off. So you can never win.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder if we will have 1 walktrough for Alex and 1 for David.
BTW seems we all like red hair heroines.
Last day we get this new image of old hero.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first captain of the Weatherlight is back:)and despite the centuries looks awesome.Same like Triss and Yennefer.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
You don’t need Unren you need Unrpa for VN games. Good extraction!
I didn’t realize these two programs did different things so thanks for that info. Unfortunately I can’t get either to work so I’ve given up until I can find out what is wrong. All that I left is to pray that a game works well, isn’t stupid grindy or that someone will see me groveling and begging for a CG upload in a thread and take pity on me.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
I didn’t realize these two programs did different things so thanks for that info. Unfortunately I can’t get either to work so I’ve given up until I can find out what is wrong. All that I left is to pray that a game works well, isn’t stupid grindy or that someone will see me groveling and begging for a CG upload in a thread and take pity on me.
1. Install python 2.x and download rpatool from github
2. type cmd in your explorer address bar while you're in the game folder with the .rpa archive
3. type rpatool.py -x archivename.rpa

That's all.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Welp... After this update it's pretty clear that Tasha sees Alex as just a horny guy whom she can take advantage of. If she needs to let him fuck her, eh... It's no biggie, he won't last longer anyway.

Now, what kind of advantage she can get from him, that I don't have the faintest idea.
Looks like a pity sex to be honest, silly enough it's the dev that feels pity for his own character.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Let's talk about the new Alex path... because it makes zero sense.

One of the main concepts of the game, is that Tasha NEEDS money.
She likes being a model, but is doing it, and going out of her comfort zone, because her family needs the money.
The Alex path ditches all the modeling, but there is no new job or career for her.
What? Suddenly the lazy teen Alex is gonna support her and her family?

At this point, for this to make sense... the dev should scrap the game and remake it using only David as the MC.
At least that way, we have some kind of story... right now, it's just a Frankenstein bad stitched.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Let's talk about the new Alex path... because it makes zero sense.

One of the main concepts of the game, is that Tasha NEEDS money.
She likes being a model, but is doing it, and going out of her comfort zone, because her family needs the money.
The Alex path ditches all the modeling, but there is no new job or career for her.
What? Suddenly the lazy teen Alex is gonna support her and her family?

At this point, for this to make sense... the dev should scrap the game and remake it using only David as the MC.
At least that way, we have some kind of story... right now, it's just a Frankenstein bad stitched.
Yep, that's what I've been saying. She was so happy during the David route that she could finally support her family financially, and now she's completely forgotten about them. Like fuck it, i'll have pity sex with dis kid cause why the fuck not

Reactions: Led and Viatovic
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes