3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I mean, the Alex route wasn't GOOD... but neither was the David route. David's route is Blackmail and Bribe the bitch until you can pressure her into sex. Alex's route is make doe eyes at her, creep all day every day, and keep asking until she finally relents and likes you.

That means that Alex's route, at least thus far is generally supposed to be about Tasha actually liking him. The only reason that she is happy being a model in the first place is that David was able to get her much higher payments than she is worth as a rookie. The point of the Alex this isn't supposed to be about how he supports her. The only reason at all that she gets with David is because of money, with Alex it's at least supposed to be an advancing relationship, one that isn't sketched out pretty well, but one she does seem to enjoy.

Enjoy, again, by the game's rationale. She is far more involved with the scenes with Alex, wherein the David scenes are both "Wham Bam Thank you ma'am". Hell, despite being a quick shot in his scenes Tasha talks about her enjoyment of the sex a hell of a lot more than she ever did with David as well.

That's not, of course, to say that there shouldn't BE more of a story, like say, Alex helping her become a web model instead of a magazine one, but whatever. Not expecting much else.

Either way though, I prefer the reading of Tasha's motives at this point of stringing Alex along to get him to murder his dad, and get the inheritance for her.

Still say we need a unity route, where Tasha plays them both for chumps.
Yeah agree completely on Alex route it’s about liking him which isn’t any more unbelievable than the David route. Personally I think on both we could do with more time spent advancing characterization.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
It´s my first play and don´t need long until a question coming. Why the father don´t tell his wife or son that she stole §1000? You should punish her for the best 20 strokes on the naked ass. Diziplin must be especially at the beginning so that the little chick knows where to go. Once the whip popping does not hurt either. The father should tell his son (Alex) he should take her harder and not be always nice.
Because he doesn't want to look like an idiot for not having a secure enough password on his computer and bank accounts.
Also he is using this event (?) as part of his reasoning to bully and coerce her so probably wouldn't want his wife or main rival knowing about what is going on as he would possibly lose control.

Whats, the VPN and IP pans? Have nothing to do with the game, sounds to me? How to notifying you and of anything, pls inform us. Can there harm our account?
- an online network that can be used to stop the traking of your online activitly. Often used if you are doing things online that you don't want to be tracked for.
IP Ban (not pan) - of your equipment sometimes fixed sometimes varible can be banned from accessing a server. IP Bans are often used to stop trolls and trouble makers. This would be done by F95 Zone to a user. Some places ban MAC addresses as these tend to apply to the router being used.
Neither of these on their own should affect any user account.

Reactions: a.gainwin

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
If the F95 staff continue to use IP bans, eventually it will harm innocent members. Because lots of people use VPNs and lots of ISPs use CGN systems, means people are behind ISP routers which use the same IP for tens or hundreds of people.

So IP Bans were useful decade ago, not for the current structure.

Reactions: a.gainwin

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Means, there can bans many members without any duty by a mistake? Tracking others pc as well if there like to stop´s IP here? Is this side safe ? I using ISP router for example.
If you have the same IP with the IP banned member then you can't access the forums until you change your IP.

How can someone has the same IP with another user:

- If you're using the same VPN service
- If you're using the same ISP.

As a side not, the router in your home and the router that your ISP use are different things. The one causes the IP problems are ISP routers.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks very helpfull indeed, but I´m not ban yet and quiet new anyway cross the fingers never happen.

This and some common sense and you should be fine.

Who spazzed out? I missed everything :cryingface:
I didn't see anything overt other than the mod warning, but I can think of a couple of UNs that might be suspect.
Further discussion either of people or processes will probably be frowned upon as O/T at the very least.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
The game is nice but I definitely liked the development with Alex and not with his father, is there something new in version 0.8 -Alex is still not endurance and if I'm not mistaken, I got stuck. Or maybe that's all in this version?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks very helpfull indeed, but I´m not ban yet and quiet new anyway cross the fingers never happen.
No waiting as well my game loops now always same.
Sounds exactly like beijing999 XDD
Either way though, I prefer the reading of Tasha's motives at this point of stringing Alex along to get him to murder his dad, and get the inheritance for her.

Still say we need a unity route, where Tasha plays them both for chumps.
This would be perfect, altho I somehow think that they'd need to kill Ala as well (or make her help them) cause David's inheritance could go to her

Beepsheep90

Jan 23, 2018
I tried following the walkthrough but somewhere around day 70 the events in the game and the walkthrough didnt match up anymore.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Guys if want to see the new content with Alex and Tasha do NOT follow the walkthrough exactly.

I also found something new, messing around. After Day 69 when David asks Tasha for the BJ and she turns him down, ask her about the cottage. You will lose Relationship and Passion with her, BUT if you ask her again, the next day and your relationship is at least 30, you will get the option to tell David not to take her along anymore. You ask him, and David gets pissed. You can then go to Ala and use her to get David to stop taking Tasha along. After that, talk to Tasha, and Alex, in the most clinical way possible, will say he wants them to be in a relationship. Tasha tells him to visit her on Friday nights when she is in a good mood.

This is an alternate way of fucking her for the first time. It actually works better story wise than just flat out asking her while she's blowing Alex. This also means you can skip the grind until 15 passion.

So TL;DR, there is an alternate way of getting Alex and Tasha together, it has to do with him getting her out her sexual harassment weekends.

It's not great story-wise, but it's a hell of a lot better than the grind.

One note, if you do this BEFORE the ability to spy on her in the bathroom (but before bathroom sex) you won't see those specific scenes.

Uploaded a save just before David gets shot down on Day 69.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Does anyone know if proceeding with the weekend skip the parameters of David Tasha and Ala change in some way?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The Russian Doll? No. This update was in response to the backlash from the last one so he went full Alex and Tasha.
OK.How you know that 0.8 is in response of the backlash?You realy think 0.8 was suppose once again to be David/Tasha only?Seems the David's fans easily forget what Alex the dev was planning to do.
Guys if want to see the new content with Alex and Tasha do NOT follow the walkthrough exactly.

I also found something new, messing around. After Day 69 when David asks Tasha for the BJ and she turns him down, ask her about the cottage. You will lose Relationship and Passion with her, BUT if you ask her again, the next day and your relationship is at least 30, you will get the option to tell David not to take her along anymore. You ask him, and David gets pissed. You can then go to Ala and use her to get David to stop taking Tasha along. After that, talk to Tasha, and Alex, in the most clinical way possible, will say he wants them to be in a relationship. Tasha tells him to visit her on Friday nights when she is in a good mood.

This is an alternate way of fucking her for the first time. It actually works better story wise than just flat out asking her while she's blowing Alex. This also means you can skip the grind until 15 passion.

So TL;DR, there is an alternate way of getting Alex and Tasha together, it has to do with him getting her out her sexual harassment weekends.

It's not great story-wise, but it's a hell of a lot better than the grind.

One note, if you do this BEFORE the ability to spy on her in the bathroom (but before bathroom sex) you won't see those specific scenes.

Uploaded a save just before David gets shot down on Day 69.
Hey you found same thing like me:)
BTW the lost of relationship(-3) and passion(-2) points was there from 0.6,but now we can ask again about cottage the other day and like you point we need 30 relationship to pass the test.
And for those who are on David's route,if you go that path and Alex ask Tasha about the cottage the effect is
-10 relationship/-5 passion

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i don't want to be a dick and bash the developer but i tried this new update and it's pretty clear that it serves as an apology update to alex fans. Four sex scenes for alex in just one update? x'D
i'm not sure how the game can go forward after this,yes it is an different route but the whole thing feels so rushed and forced... i do hope that dev has clear picture of how he's going to develop the game in the future but i think i'm gonna leave it here

Reactions: Viatovic

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
W
i don't want to be a dick and bash the developer but i tried this new update and it's pretty clear that it serves as an apology update to alex fans. Four sex scenes for alex in just one update? x'D
i'm not sure how the game can go forward after this,yes it is an different route but the whole thing feels so rushed and forced... i do hope that dev has clear picture of how he's going to develop the game in the future but i think i'm gonna leave it here
Well, after the backslash he received for the last update i feel like he is trying to fix it a bit. Don't understand something tho, If so many people were craving for David and the other half for Alex, why everytime the game is upgraded the half that didn't received content rages about it, knowing in the next update they will receive what they want.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
W

Well, after the backslash he received for the last update i feel like he is trying to fix it a bit. Don't understand something tho, If so many people were craving for David and the other half for Alex, why everytime the game is upgraded the half that didn't received content rages about it, knowing in the next update they will receive what they want.
Maybe David's fans are now afraid they get same treatment like Alex's fans-three updates only Alex/Tasha.
More important question is how many more updates before the game is over?

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes