3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just had an excellent Friday - Ala in the morning, Tanya after dinner, and Ala again at night.

But boy do those scenes lack passion. Nice renders, tho.

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
Guys if want to see the new content with Alex and Tasha do NOT follow the walkthrough exactly.

I also found something new, messing around. After Day 69 when David asks Tasha for the BJ and she turns him down, ask her about the cottage. You will lose Relationship and Passion with her, BUT if you ask her again, the next day and your relationship is at least 30, you will get the option to tell David not to take her along anymore. You ask him, and David gets pissed. You can then go to Ala and use her to get David to stop taking Tasha along. After that, talk to Tasha, and Alex, in the most clinical way possible, will say he wants them to be in a relationship. Tasha tells him to visit her on Friday nights when she is in a good mood.

This is an alternate way of fucking her for the first time. It actually works better story wise than just flat out asking her while she's blowing Alex. This also means you can skip the grind until 15 passion.

So TL;DR, there is an alternate way of getting Alex and Tasha together, it has to do with him getting her out her sexual harassment weekends.

It's not great story-wise, but it's a hell of a lot better than the grind.

One note, if you do this BEFORE the ability to spy on her in the bathroom (but before bathroom sex) you won't see those specific scenes.

Uploaded a save just before David gets shot down on Day 69.
I have just compared your text with the walkthrough. On day 69 is the handjob and on day 83 the BJ. Please tell us which day is right. Sure, I can use the save, but I would have liked to know that. Someone post, don´t play the BJ event, this will unlock the new update.

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
One says that should start on day 69, handjob! The other on day 83 and don´t play the BJ with Tasha to unlock the new update? In walkthrough are both days, which is now correct? I miss something if I start too late?

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
After the meeting with Jake where he asks David for wife pictures and after the call to Jake where David says he has the pictures, Jake says he will call him again, and he will see Tasha next week, but that call never happens, I already started 3 times, and I got all the way to day 166 but no call from Jake

gingerale1981

Feb 1, 2018
ok..i did some readings...charlotte is out... :( .......

so next question...you tagget this game with "lesbian"....did you have any ideas with this?

Oct 1, 2017
In the walk trough at day 97 there's an option "Go to studio with Tanya" but I can't seem to trigger that. I helped Tanya with her lessons I talked with Ala and David about Tanya and got her that job but I can't go to the studio. Can anyone help me?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Guys if want to see the new content with Alex and Tasha do NOT follow the walkthrough exactly.

I also found something new, messing around. After Day 69 when David asks Tasha for the BJ and she turns him down, ask her about the cottage. You will lose Relationship and Passion with her, BUT if you ask her again, the next day and your relationship is at least 30, you will get the option to tell David not to take her along anymore. You ask him, and David gets pissed. You can then go to Ala and use her to get David to stop taking Tasha along. After that, talk to Tasha, and Alex, in the most clinical way possible, will say he wants them to be in a relationship. Tasha tells him to visit her on Friday nights when she is in a good mood.[...]
I think I happened in the situation you described (sit-1)
sit-1.jpg
I talked to her (sit-2)
sit-2.jpg
and actually hopped a lot of points after the conversation with Tasha (sit-3)
sit-3.jpg
Unlike you, I don't have the dialogue you described in the following days, with none of the other characters Ala, Davin, Tasha ...

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I think I happened in the situation you described (sit-1)
View attachment 80820
I talked to her (sit-2)
View attachment 80821
and actually hopped a lot of points after the conversation with Tasha (sit-3)
View attachment 80822
Unlike you, I don't have the dialogue you described in the following days, with none of the other characters Ala, Davin, Tasha ...
Did she blow David already? If you were following the walkthrough for 0.7 by those days she is probably locked out of the Alex route.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Did she blow David already? If you were following the walkthrough for 0.7 by those days she is probably locked out of the Alex route.
I had followed the walk step by step .... and if it was contemplated the blow of Tasha to David, she certainly did ...
EDIT
Should I then replay it, boycotting David at this point?

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes