3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Yep, that's what I've been saying. She was so happy during the David route that she could finally support her family financially, and now she's completely forgotten about them. Like fuck it, i'll have pity sex with dis kid cause why the fuck not
Its fan service, nothing else, it doesnt need to make sense if its fan service

Reactions: Viatovic

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I played this for the first time today, played until Alex fuck tasha, at day 75, and while I did like the models, I found the game incredibly shallow, all you know about alex is that we wants to fuck tasha and Ala, what you know about David is that he wants to fuck Tasha and wants a threesome and is a bit of a pushover, Tasha is the generic innocent girl or at least poses as much, with almost no personality, Ala is the angry gold digger stepmom, Tanya is an angry russian girl, and Charlotte is the generic horny friend that acts like a catalyst sometimes

you pass by weeks doing very little, just smashing that wait button, it's like the creator didn't want to fill the game with grind and decided to leave it with nothing, if you close David route you basically just study with tasha everyday and that's it, boring as fuck

It also seems that if you don't tell David about the pictures you miss a lot by what I am seeing looking at the walkthrough of the 0.7 version, maybe I'll start over another time to see what I missed, I would love more content with Charlotte and Tanya, specially Tanya

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
and yeah, I didn't like that dynamic where you have two protagonists competing, maybe he should have done something like dual family where you play as the son or the father, never played it to see how it's handled but it would be better if we gone through everything with only one character, or them make this game female protagonist and make Tasha the protagonist, problem solved, you fuck whoever you want

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
and yeah, I didn't like that dynamic where you have two protagonists competing, maybe he should have done something like dual family where you play as the son or the father, never played it to see how it's handled but it would be better if we gone through everything with only one character
That's exactly my thought.
I've posted something with the same concept before, but they didn't understand anything.
I'd lost interested in this game because of this dynamic you've mentioned.
I don't really care with which character I have to play but playing both at the same time feels like I'm playing against myself.
Luckily, now we are at a point in which with can stop things we don't want in our playthrough.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I played this for the first time today, played until Alex fuck tasha, at day 75, and while I did like the models, I found the game incredibly shallow, all you know about alex is that we wants to fuck tasha and Ala, what you know about David is that he wants to fuck Tasha and wants a threesome and is a bit of a pushover, Tasha is the generic innocent girl or at least poses as much, with almost no personality, Ala is the angry gold digger stepmom, Tanya is an angry russian girl, and Charlotte is the generic horny friend that acts like a catalyst sometimes

you pass by weeks doing very little, just smashing that wait button, it's like the creator didn't want to fill the game with grind and decided to leave it without nothing, if you close David route you basically just study with tasha everyday and that's it, boring as fuck

It also seems that if you don't tell David about the pictures you miss a lot by what I am seeing looking at the walkthrough of the 0.7 version, maybe I'll start over another time to see what I missed, I would love more content with Charlotte and Tanya, specially Tanya
Need to warn you if you go on David path you lose Alex's content same way like if you close David route.
So you need to play on two paths if you want to see all content.He realy should make 2 routes from the start of the game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I tried using rpatool last night and couldn’t figure it out. If you’re up for it I will send you screenshots of what I have done so far when I get home later and maybe you can tell me what I’m doing wrong.
sure, just send me a PM

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Let's talk about the new Alex path... because it makes zero sense.

One of the main concepts of the game, is that Tasha NEEDS money.
She likes being a model, but is doing it, and going out of her comfort zone, because her family needs the money.
The Alex path ditches all the modeling, but there is no new job or career for her.
What? Suddenly the lazy teen Alex is gonna support her and her family?

At this point, for this to make sense... the dev should scrap the game and remake it using only David as the MC.
At least that way, we have some kind of story... right now, it's just a Frankenstein bad stitched.
I mean, the Alex route wasn't GOOD... but neither was the David route. David's route is Blackmail and Bribe the bitch until you can pressure her into sex. Alex's route is make doe eyes at her, creep all day every day, and keep asking until she finally relents and likes you.

That means that Alex's route, at least thus far is generally supposed to be about Tasha actually liking him. The only reason that she is happy being a model in the first place is that David was able to get her much higher payments than she is worth as a rookie. The point of the Alex this isn't supposed to be about how he supports her. The only reason at all that she gets with David is because of money, with Alex it's at least supposed to be an advancing relationship, one that isn't sketched out pretty well, but one she does seem to enjoy.

Enjoy, again, by the game's rationale. She is far more involved with the scenes with Alex, wherein the David scenes are both "Wham Bam Thank you ma'am". Hell, despite being a quick shot in his scenes Tasha talks about her enjoyment of the sex a hell of a lot more than she ever did with David as well.

That's not, of course, to say that there shouldn't BE more of a story, like say, Alex helping her become a web model instead of a magazine one, but whatever. Not expecting much else.

Either way though, I prefer the reading of Tasha's motives at this point of stringing Alex along to get him to murder his dad, and get the inheritance for her.

Still say we need a unity route, where Tasha plays them both for chumps.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so, the game is infinite or it ends at some day? I think I did everything, all that's new are the sex scenes with tasha? (bathroom, laundry room and her bedroom)

after you start fucking Ala at a daily basis it doesn't seem to have anything new

I would like the dare or lose game to go further, doesn't make sense for tasha to be shy around Alex anymore at it

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes