3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
how can i get this scene View attachment 80850
First make sure that you can have sex with Tasha regularly on tuesday/wednesday evening. Then you should think about on which days Tanya shows up. Maybe she will interrupt Alex/Tasha having fun. It depends on what action you choose and (of course) how far you went with Ala before (better leave her alone for this).
But this scene is just a teaser in this release. But it could lead to some much wanted content in the next update(s).

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
First make sure that you can have sex with Tasha regularly on tuesday/wednesday evening. Then you should think about on which days Tanya shows up. Maybe she will interrupt Alex/Tasha having fun. It depends on what action you choose and (of course) how far you went with Ala before (better leave her alone for this).
But this scene is just a teaser in this release. But it could lead to some much wanted content in the next update(s).
So if you're fucking Ala you can't get this scene? Because I did the Tasha stuff a lot on nights when Tanya was there for a LONG ass time and nothing happened. Is there a particular time that sets it off? Because as far as I know, no one has been able to unlock it here, and we've been trying.

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
So if you're fucking Ala you can't get this scene? Because I did the Tasha stuff a lot on nights when Tanya was there for a LONG ass time and nothing happened. Is there a particular time that sets it off? Because as far as I know, no one has been able to unlock it here, and we've been trying.
Yes, you should stop the Alex/Ala-path before starting with the Tanya lessons.

Reactions: beijing999

theerage1

May 9, 2017
so if I had sex with ala it would not happen

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
Please answer my too, day 69 or day 83 to unlock 0.8. Abi: Teaser, can lead to more action in future ? !
It's pretty simple:
1. If Alex had sex with Tasha, no progress with David/Tasha possible.
2. If Tasha gave David the BJ, no progress with Alex/Tasha available.

Please understand that I can't tell you anything about upcoming content. Of course Alex and me are discussing about the progress of the different paths. But first he will finally decide what will happening and second I like to treat everything I know as confidential.

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
Can some one send me a save when the start of either david/Tasha sex start or alex/tasha sex start?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm trying to stay away from spoilers, but from what I read there's some conflict on how to get Alex's scenes. I guess I'll wait some more for an updated walkthrough.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
It's pretty simple:

Please understand that I can't tell you anything about upcoming content. Of course Alex and me are discussing about the progress of the different paths. But first he will finally decide what will happening and second I like to treat everything I know as confidential.
Just try to expand both paths eventually, David/Tasha and Tasha/Alex to keep both sides happy.

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
It's pretty simple:

Sure I respect this. So, i like Tanya and cross the fingers there will something happen. Thanks again for both info path!

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
Have just heard a "Melody from MrDots ", with a "save" that reminds me at the beginning of this game, very successful.
It also started nicely here in this game. But the muscle man and father had to destroy everything, what a pity. Luckily it was just a picture game and now you can watch real animation games.

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
Please walktrough v0.8.0
Here are couple of pathes coming up or images pop in if you follow Abi. Therefore it isn´t easy to wright a correct walkthrough from 0.7 and the 0.7 isn´t set up to connect with 0.8, 0.6 connect to 0.8 i quest.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes