3.10 star(s) 20 Votes
Nov 25, 2017
@Abi I checked the updated walkthrough. By day 64 there is a new option to ask Tasha about showering together but the required passion is 8 when the passion that can be acquired per the walkthrough is only 7. Showering together in the morning nets Alex more passion points with Alex to access the sex option. Can you actually earn enough passion points by day 64?

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
I checked the updated walkthrough. By day 64 there is a new option to ask Tasha about showering together but the required passion is 8 when the passion that can be acquired per the walkthrough is only 7. Showering together in the morning nets Alex more passion points with Alex to access the sex option. Can you actually earn enough passion points by day 64?
Please check walkthrough again. IT IS POSSIBLE to make 8 passion points with Tasha until day 64.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah ok, pratically the update is for stop the father's NTR route and the game don't go ahead... then i'm not interested in this update, i'm a fan of NTR/swinging/cuckold!
The father fuck Tasha, and for revenge the son fuck the father's wife, this is right!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Ah ok, pratically the update is for stop the father's NTR route and the game don't go ahead... then i'm not interested in this update, i'm a fan of NTR/swinging/cuckold!
The father fuck Tasha, and for revenge the son fuck the father's wife, this is right!

this is not really a vengeance when alex dad's wife fucks the maingoal is and remains tasha but after she cheated and cheated on alex so all that is happening between the two is just ridiculous alex can fuck dads abused slut and dad is it also does not matter on alex his wife fucks or not because

he prefers to fuck with tasha as with his wife so no revenge but just a pathetic excuse just like the later despair built in new route the alex the worn and used cumslut tasha sdie dad uses and alex can now fuck the rest so to say the dev hopes that he can make up for the total fail that he did and unfortunately

most of them fall in better it was alex to introduce a new female person to the side who is much prettier and more beautiful than tasha is and has a much hotter body and then but firmly to alex is against dad and the slut tasha

that would give much more possibilities in the story and would also make much more sense than what is now .... unfortunately, the dev comes through it and then wonder the people when the devs remember that and no effort to give and the updates in so many games are getting worse as they know that they are coming through with it

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Yes, I haven't checked yet if by going down the NTR path there's a difference, there is the shower with Tasha option now but I think it automatically stops NTR if the son has sex with Tasha.

Another thing I noticed is that the walkthrough assumes that you will take the father route. I took the son only route and the timeline gets messed up if you follow the walkthrough. I managed to get all the scenes by day 137. I think I could have saved a few days if I've noticed the available options earlier but there is no way to achieve everything in 104 days in the son only route.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
So is this game just the old man cuckolding his son. Please someone tell me if it is so i don't waste bandwidth as it is limited to 100gb.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
so, do I have to start from the beginning? I have a save before day 64 but it doesnt match up with the guide.

Nov 25, 2017
Or you can be the old man and get yourself a young lover. It's all about perspective. Even with the recent update, David cucking Alex makes sense as the canon narrative. David seduces Tasha with power and money which Alex lacks. Tasha has financial needs that David can meet. Tasha is in it for Tasha. But Alex seducing his stepmother Ala is where I think the narrative is weakest. Both David and Alex are competing for Tasha. Alex does not like Ala. She is a real bitch to her stepson. There's no motive for Alex to seduce Ala since all he wants is to bang Tasha.

I understand why a lot of players were upset with version 0.7 since that's how it is IRL. It probably hit home to some of the more vocal dissenters. The course correction of version 0.8 for the option to prevent David from seducing Tasha feels artificial to me since being exposed to Old Man Young Lover route. Tanya's introduction may be the spice needed to inject some excitement into the Alex/Tasha route.

Just my thoughts.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Or you can be the old man and get yourself a young lover. It's all about perspective. Even with the recent update, David cucking Alex makes sense as the canon narrative. David seduces Tasha with power and money which Alex lacks. Tasha has financial needs that David can meet. Tasha is in it for Tasha. But Alex seducing his stepmother Ala is where I think the narrative is weakest. Both David and Alex are competing for Tasha. Alex does not like Ala. She is a real bitch to her stepson. There's no motive for Alex to seduce Ala since all he wants is to bang Tasha.

I understand why a lot of players were upset with version 0.7 since that's how it is IRL. It probably hit home to some of the more vocal dissenters. The course correction of version 0.8 for the option to prevent David from seducing Tasha feels artificial to me since being exposed to Old Man Young Lover route. Tanya's introduction may be spice for needed to inject some excitement into the Alex/Tasha route.

Just my thoughts.
Actualy artificial is also the David/Tasha in 0.5,0.6 and 0.7.I have the suspicion that someone pay realy big money in order dev to stop Alex/Tasha stuff and advance David/Tasha.You will be surprise/or not/how many guys give incredible amount of money for those games to get a certain fetish,event,ending or character.
The original plan was there to be a way Alex to stop David.But seems all easily forget that,or pretend to forget:)

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Actualy artificial is also the David/Tasha in 0.5,0.6 and 0.7.I have the suspicion that someone pay realy big money in order dev to stop Alex/Tasha stuff and advance David/Tasha.You will be surprise/or not/how many guys give incredible amount of money for those games to get a certain fetish,event,ending or character.
The original plan was there to be a way Alex to stop David.But seems all easily forget that,or pretend to forget:)

Could be wrong because I stopped supporting him, but didn't he release a thing on patreon apologizing after his patreons revolted to the David/Tasha stuff which was what he thought everyone wanted, only to find out that was not the case?

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
David should become a threat to Alex again in the next update. I thought 0.8 was pretty boring. And too easy.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
David should become a threat to Alex again in the next update. I thought 0.8 was pretty boring. And too easy.
You will be hugely disapointed.Nothing like that will happen.From now we have 2 paths-one only for Alex and one only for David.For me the problem is not who win Tasha.The problem is sex scenes are not impressive at all and we have almost nothing to do during the 168 hours of the week.No idea why he insist to use hour system if we have like at best 3-4 things to do each day.Not to mention sometimes we spam the skip 1 hour button.

Vikmost

Aug 18, 2017
8.1 win:

8.1 mac:

walkthrough attached

edit: In this version a small bug is fixed where it led to unexpected error. (the quest with lock install) Otherwise, everything is the same.
Thanks

Reactions: 19Castiel23
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes