3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
This is the problem with giving people exactly what they want, when they want...

This thread is basically dead.
The game has lost all his momentum.
Let's hope David can put us back on track.

#TeamDavid

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
This is the problem with giving people exactly what they want, when they want...

#TeamDavid
yep, i couldn't agree more. i liked the chase between the two, as they tugged and pulled at tasha. i also liked how it developed, so many great taboo pairings. father/babysitter, son/babysitter, stepmom/son. but by approaching this as a full lock out branch, the game loses all its purpose. locking out paths loses so much interactivity between the characters when there shouldn't be. because she sucks a little dick she no longer cares about her past love interest? or because she's fallen in love with a kid she no longer cares to make money for her family?

i liked that friction between the two. who will get to tasha first? who will get to tasha better? now it's all gone.

and also, david's path was way better, even with the significantly less renders between the two(not counting photoshoots, where it's basically just pictures of tasha solo). #teamdavid forever.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

#TeamDavid
Really, because the David stuff was giving people what he thought they wanted, when they wanted too, and that caused a whole mess of problems and while the thread is dead, it's more a normal dead between updates. The issue was never giving people what they wanted or did not want... the issue was not knowing how to actually do it.

I agree with @D2K in that there was definitely friction needed and I agree with you 100% that making the routes mutually exclusive is a mistake. (optionally exclusive makes sense)

I'm just kind of surprised too at how much of a complaint we're getting from the more pro David side of things. Like David better all you want, but it was three updates in a row with no movement whatsoever between Tasha and Alex, who again was the MC. In fact, you could argue that it was three updates with NEGATIVE movement for Alex because he literally gets cut off. I mean as far as development of the game he got to bang her first, and now that the actual main character gets to fuck her you're pissed?

And David, I think until this update had MORE sexy stuff available to him than Alex did just by the numbers. So I don't get how one Alex update... finally advancing things to sex with Tasha which had been building up his entire arc, BTW suddenly fucks things up worse than what we had before.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Once developers caved in to demands, the light goes out from their eyes. But we still never learn...

And welfare sex.. i have played games where they give welfare legendary gear and armor. First time I encountered welfare sex ...its actually kinda funny. :coldsweat:

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I wasn't talking about the game.

People bitched ad infinitum about David this, David that, oh poor Alex.
The dev just gave them an update with all they were asking for...
But this thread, and the dev's pledges are like a cemetery.

That's the problem with following the will of the people... they tire too fast.
I just hope that the next update can gives us a little hope. #TeamDavid

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I wasn't talking about the game.

People bitched ad infinitum about David this, David that, oh poor Alex.
The dev just gave them an update with all they were asking for...
But this thread, and the dev's pledges are like a cemetery.

That's the problem with following the will of the people... they tire too fast.
I just hope that the next update can gives us a little hope. #TeamDavid
That's exactly what he did with David though. I mean he flat out SAID that the only reason he focused David stuff is that he thought that's what people wanted. The Alex stuff was supposed to be his focus until that changed due to Patrons.

I think you could also argue that the explosion of this thread, which you have complained about BTW, was more a result of how batshit insane the previous update actually was.

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
That's exactly what he did with David though. I mean he flat out SAID that the only reason he focused David stuff is that he thought that's what people wanted. The Alex stuff was supposed to be his focus until that changed due to Patrons.

I think you could also argue that the explosion of this thread, which you have complained about BTW, was more a result of how batshit insane the previous update actually was.
I think that the complains of 'TEAM DAVID' about update 0.8 shows us that this team prefers to find an old man with a big cock. Blackmail towards his own son and the girl are considered good. He turns his own wife into a whore to make Tasha one. He leaves his Pc on with an open account So that Tasha steals $ 1000 there and he can blackmail her to fuck? Make a 'Pol' Team David u. Team Alex on Patreon. So @Burt Reynolds Mustache is 100% right about David.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
Welcome aboard, mate :cool:.
Blackmail towards his own son and the girl are considered good. He turns his own wife into a whore to make Tasha one. He leaves his Pc on with an open account So that Tasha steals $ 1000 there and he can blackmail her to fuck? Until this Day 24 his son never touch Ala! He piss on the hole Family and for a dog-fuck with a little girl, my goodnees ? Only for one reason " that this old man have a bigger dick and fuck like a dog?".

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
Be honest I have ( Alex)a reason to fuck Tasha because I love her or be in love with her. David the Father have no feelings at all, if he see´s a female-hole, either he start to spy like Tanya and jerk-off or ask direct for a fuck with his animal instinct. He never show that he has a human mind too, acting like a fuck-machine thats all. He has no brain just a dick! Give him a new Doll with all function thats the right women for the Cottage.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes