3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
So after the Alex update, no more update focusing on David, just a general ending and be done with it? lol .
Critisicing piracy ...good games get support no matter what. critisicing grind...when his game is one of the worst at it...

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
So after the Alex update, no more update focusing on David, just a general ending and be done with it? lol .
Critisicing piracy ...good games get support no matter what. critisicing grind...when his game is one of the worst at it...
I´m sure David come back, in bad manners of course as Tanya suddenly fucks with Tasha / Alex around.
Unfortunately, Mr. Alex was influenced by piracy ..... as far as the incredibly bad update 0.6 is concerned, so the criticism hits him. You can read this here in white after 0.5.
If they had not deprived the MC and his friend of the opportunity to do the studio images themselves. Could the game be up instead of down? Yes and forever.

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
Look... there is a problem, all right... he doesn't even seem to remember the name of his game.
IAP? It's API.
That said... maybe a VN is better for him.
But the dev needs to have a main course, some kind of plan... or he's gonna repeat the same mistakes.

And that render seems to be in the Alex path... and it's hot, but well... renders were never the problem.
There are no problems, because there no solutions at all. David fucks her in 0.7 and Alex in 0.8.1. David has never another Target. Wait, you mean her ass....., you done this with Ala already.. Ah, Tasha's shit smells different.

Reactions: Vlad1234 and Lykanz

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
I like the game actually but the walkthough should have focused on David and Alex as separate. It would have been longer but u could have followed different endings as I like to play. That way no overlap or lose of girl cause u got enough saves.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Can’t say i’m Surprised at news but disappointed api isn’t going to fulfill its potential. Given story and characterization were the weakest elements imo of api i’ll be Intrigued to see how they are handled in the new project.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
I am not surprised. The game was pretty much finished anyway.
As Alex you fucked Ala and Tasha and David fucked Tasha.
So all that's left for both to do is have sex with Tanya, which will, judging by the preview pics, happen in the next release

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
I am not surprised. The game was pretty much finished anyway.
As Alex you fucked Ala and Tasha and David fucked Tasha.
So all that's left for both to do is have sex with Tanya, which will, judging by the preview pics, happen in the next release
Here the key Points why this game fucked up. Fucking first that´s all count´s. Stories make no sence there all to horny here Mr. Alex . Next game fuck,fuck and fuck alltime that´s enough for here.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018

RedManicMan

Apr 2, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem but some of the guide makes no sense. Times of the day just seem to pass without question or reason and there for the outcome isn't correct.

I could be following to walk-through incorrectly but I feel like this isn't the case, maybe I'm wrong. Although this is one of the more complicated walk-throughs so I may have missed something but, I don't feel like I have.

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem but some of the guide makes no sense. Times of the day just seem to pass without question or reason and there for the outcome isn't correct.

I could be following to walk-through incorrectly but I feel like this isn't the case, maybe I'm wrong. Although this is one of the more complicated walk-throughs so I may have missed something but, I don't feel like I have.
From day 64 you can shower with Tasha naked if you play correct. From here must be carefull to the next 2 weekends.
If you have 15 passion with Tasha you trigger sex if you do David is history. If no sex except BJ and Boobj dont ask tasha about Cottage or relationship to go David path with Tasha .

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
anyone got a save between 70-75 i fucked up
Here u are. 1-4-... is day 72 where Alex fuck tasha and Tanya walk in and waiting now in the basement.
1-1..... before Alex fuck tasha try the David route.

Reactions: DMC

no one here

May 15, 2017
Here u are. 1-4-... is day 72 where Alex fuck tasha and Tanya walk in and waiting now in the basement.

thanks

no one here

May 15, 2017

sorry to ask have you got a save closer to when you start doing more sexual things with tasha i was past day 72 and never had options for sex or playing with her

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes