3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

amadonna

Feb 17, 2018
when I try to lock to the laundy rom, give me this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/laundry2.rpy", line 180, in script
    a norm "{i}Dad is at home. I need to try it earlier. Otherwise, he will start asking too many questions.{/i]"
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'{i}Dad is at home. I need to try it earlier. Otherwise, he will start asking too many questions.{/i]'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    a norm "{i}Dad is at home. I need to try it earlier. Otherwise, he will start asking too many questions.{/i]"
  File "\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\renpy\character.py", line 1013, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\renpy\character.py", line 550, in display_say
    what_text.update()
  File "\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\renpy\text\text.py", line 1552, in update
    tokens = self.tokenize(text)
  File "\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\renpy\text\text.py", line 1962, in tokenize
    tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
  File "textsupport.pyx", line 120, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'{i}Dad is at home. I need to try it earlier. Otherwise, he will start asking too many questions.{/i]'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Au-pair innocence SE 0.8
Fri Apr 13 22:40:28 2018

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
when I try to lock to the laundy rom, give me this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\renpy\character.py", line 1013, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\renpy\character.py", line 550, in display_say
    what_text.update()
  File "\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\renpy\text\text.py", line 1552, in update
    tokens = self.tokenize(text)
  File "\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win\renpy\text\text.py", line 1962, in tokenize
    tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
  File "textsupport.pyx", line 120, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Au-pair innocence SE 0.8
Fri Apr 13 22:40:28 2018
Please use version 0.8.1. This error is already fixed.

Reactions: theerage1

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
Still rooting for the Au-pair Dangereux ending!
Some people just never learn. The David team is also no matter whether Alex has lost his update 0.7 money, as he writes himself and his guilt tried to distribute here. I agree more that Tasha plays both teams Alex and David against each other and is punished by Ala at the end of this game. The house then fits that with some nice sex session. There no roots anymore and go the third root with some fun. By the way the renders getting worse too, tasha Face looks like shit.

Reactions: beijing999

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
I wish this was a thing hahah. One question, with what do you render this? Or how do u get the models, i honestly don't have idea about generating this kind of content, but curiosity knocked on my door.
He do this before on the pirate-beach out of the game, but Tasha Face looks pissed off, after the game scrue up.
Anyway lets hope she get her smile back, if she see 3 black huge cock´s and play with them. Later David can join this team with his " Hammer ".

Reactions: beijing999

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
funny he starts being more creative and better events near the twilight of this game's cycle. he got pulled into too many directions from patreons and didn't make the game he wanted.

Reactions: Grifter

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
funny he starts being more creative and better events near the twilight of this game's cycle. he got pulled into too many directions from patreons and didn't make the game he wanted.
This game can get only better from here if the fantasy take place instead of pathes.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
All of his recent posts were about his new game, I've stopped being a patron so don't expect anything from me anymore

Reactions: Krull

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm not even sure he's going to finish this game, he's all pissed off, he already started another game and, he didn't give any news about this one, if he wants to keep the patrons he's got left, he better smarten up in my own opinion, it's because of his crappy attitude that I've dropped him, cause I used to pledge him, but when he pulled his stunt with David and push the MC aside in the dark, I pulled my pledge out.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes