3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm not even sure he's going to finish this game, he's all pissed off, he already started another game and, he didn't give any news about this one, if he wants to keep the patrons he's got left, he better smarten up in my own opinion, it's because of his crappy attitude that I've dropped him, cause I used to pledge him, but when he pulled his stunt with David and push the MC aside in the dark, I pulled my pledge out.
We obviously will get another rushed ending like so many games.He must understand that this way he won't get much more support and piracy has nothing to do with small number patrons.

Reactions: jaydem and bobbo69

lucifer666vn

Apr 19, 2018
Do anyone have download link for android
Cuz my phone can't download file from mega or i don't know how to download ít from phone plz help

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
I send Alex an email a few days ago and he hasn`t replied. Probably personal issues, i doubt he would left everything. Maybe if Abi drops by we can get this whole thing a bit more clear.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
At this point the teams are a nonsense. Specially if Alex doesn`t show up. And i am sure he won't like another discussion about it like when David got her first.

simpleminds

Apr 20, 2018
This game is over and Alex from P. don´t care anymore here. Alex gets Tasha David is alone in the cottage, so simple.
All minds are history. New game please.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
This game had an lot of potential that sadly was not fulfilled and I still rather liked it. Going with David was just the wrong move don't change the flow of you game like that halfway through he should of just expanded the Alex route more locations, an few more girls etc maybe he will learn with next game?

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
Sorry but the son route was horrible. didnt even bother with 8.1. was waiting for more david content. least the father has wealth and power where the son dont have shit to offer her.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I was hyped to play it for quite some time, but after actually going through it I wouldn't mind seeing this go down

I just wanted some scenes with that blond sister from stepmother that I find pretty hot

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Sorry but the son route was horrible. didnt even bother with 8.1. was waiting for more david content. least the father has wealth and power where the son dont have shit to offer her.
To each his own my point is if you have an MC stick with him improve on him work on the story that way. Adding another MC midway through rarely works out well for any game.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I was hyped to play it for quite some time, but after actually going through it I wouldn't mind seeing this go down

I just wanted some scenes with that blond sister from stepmother that I find pretty hot
Right?
why he never added on the sister as someone you could seduce is one of the many baffling decisions of this game.

simpleminds

Apr 20, 2018
What! the story is over David can do nothing anymore. He fucked Tasha that´s it right!! He never want more this pervert Father. Now he can give her money for a fuck like an whore. Alex finish as well his love story. So, what the update can offer to continue this sick game?? A homosexual love story between father and son or group sex, because more sex scenes with Tasha are boring because there is no animation at only simple picture! The story with Tanya is also broken, as there have never been points. Everything plays no role, because this game is over and no longer finds a good ending.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i wonder if developing another game has anything to do with delays... x'D

simpleminds

Apr 20, 2018
i wonder if developing another game has anything to do with delays... x'D
Alex said he will start a new game couple of days ago. Sure he and Abi are busy with this. To finish this one with "left hand and one eye" how cares here anyway most are gone.

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
this is just as suggestion for the story. The way you might be able to fix up the Alex portion is simply you can go with adding a new character like Tanya's school friends and include a few friends of Alex. Tanya is very similar to Elena from Elena's life so you can take inspiration from there and work on Alex's storyline while taking a break from the Dad's storyline. I'm sure there's a good number of people that will love to see Alex and Tanya expanded as well. There's room to keep this game a live.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Wondering if he’s going to finish the game and if he does how much effort will go into it.
Shame as there was some potential to this game. Personally I found his new game demo terrible which is why i’m No longer a Patreon.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes