3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
To be honest David doesn't need to turn his wife into a whore. In my playthrough Alex didn't score with her at all. I wonder if dev has some plans for a future game as this one seems to be at its end. It has such a problematic design it has to be changed in a future production. I kinda like David's path but both paths feel inconsistent and rushed. Not to say there is no innocence in Au Pair Innocence:(

Reactions: a.gainwin

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
2 new picture Tanya just asks Tasha if David fucks well. David can fuck her now after the Studio and let the Cottage and Whore-house story finish.
The "David team" can close this game. Alex the MC is gone long time ago. Alex from Patreon sit with Tasha at the desk and have still one question left - " What went wrong? " -

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
To be honest David doesn't need to turn his wife into a whore. In my playthrough Alex didn't score with her at all. I wonder if dev has some plans for a future game as this one seems to be at its end. It has such a problematic design it has to be changed in a future production. I kinda like David's path but both paths feel inconsistent and rushed. Not to say there is no innocence in Au Pair Innocence:(
inconsistent and rushed that´s the key point that his game lost his tension soon. The sexapeal are gone very early and turned in simple fucking game.

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
Hey guys.. does anybody know how get the tasha&tanya scene ?
Here you go. This is just one picture later after Tanya left back to the basement, picture in the forum. Use my save and go to the basement - speak with Tanya - you have a talk with her that´s all-. Hit 4 fingers with Tasha for sex . You Need to cheat to get this scene so early in the game, hit 4 fingers with Tasha for sex . Enable console =
open renpy folder -common- 00console.rpy with wordPad scroll down see config.console = False ( change True ) close and save. Start game hit shift+O enter here on top you see console. Do this Day 64
apa=5 (not higher change later back if you like ( Ala passion )
tpa=15 (Tasha passion to start sex ok! David history no more Cottage only Ala)

If you dont cheat option day you come to the same point later days. Be carefull with Ala not higher 7 and Tasha you have to fuck her first and need 15 pasion point. Then do this on the same Day !!!

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
If you play new with v0.8.1 then download the last walkthrough, you will find here on the last pages.
Start on day 24. You see the father / David just blackmailing a girl / Tasha to fuck her. He had previously shown her a few times his limp cock but did not make much impression on her. He did not shut down his PC and left his bank account open so he could blackmail Tasha who need money for her parents anyway TEAM DAVID know´s better why he don´t have a passwort for his PC and account. Luckily, his wife Ala and MC Alex / Sohn are just coming back and preventing that.
Now you can go 2 ways. Either the criminal way with David and blackmail if necessary to fuck Tasha. He does not want more in the game. Or start a love story with Tasha and the MC / Alex. Be carefull there some turning points. use the Walkthrough.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is the problem with giving people exactly what they want, when they want...

This thread is basically dead.
The game has lost all his momentum.
Let's hope David can put us back on track.

#TeamDavid
Actualy nobody ask him to rush the things for Alex/Tasha like he did.
The problem is he give 3 updates to David/Tasha and only 1 for Alex/Tasha.
Spliting the game must be done way early,like 0.3 or even 0.2 when you choose how to get the money for the photoshoot.He anyway around that time makes 1 update for Alex and next one for David,so it was the perfect opportunity to separate the content.Sadly he wait too much- 0.8.Now he will need to go back to early updates,because if you on David path it's game over for Alex,and if you on Alex path it's game over for David.

Pedro1995

Nov 30, 2017
hi guys... again, how to get the image of tanya in the studio ? i followed the walkthrough, but still can't get it.

Oct 28, 2017
Spliting the game must be done way early,like 0.3 or even 0.2 when you choose how to get the money for the photoshoot.He anyway around that time makes 1 update for Alex and next one for David,so it was the perfect opportunity to separate the content.Sadly he wait too much- 0.8.Now he will need to go back to early updates,because if you on David path it's game over for Alex,and if you on Alex path it's game over for David.
Yeah haha because they had the David route i quit playing the game because its kind of ntr to me seeing an old man with Tasha. I thought it was just the Alex route at first but then when i realized it wasn't i quit. i was just checking back to see what other people think. I'll just stick with my other games for now.

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
hi guys... again, how to get the image of tanya in the studio ? i followed the walkthrough, but still can't get it.
Tanja in the Studio: There are 2 scene after Day 64. Let follow David/Tasha path Cottage after BJ Day 84 you wiil get a event with Ala. Fullfill her wishes with Tanya talk ..Then you have to send Tasha/David to the Cottage allways. One Weekend starts with " Tanya first " before go on with Tasha. But this shooting has nothing to do with the new Picture you see here just 1 or 2 pages back. This is from 0.9 I quest, so we have to wait for this.

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
Each team can play with v0.8.1 the way he likes it, you do not need an update anymore for this reason. The 'Alex Team' had previously quit. The MC had all competencies withdrawn (like NTR). With 0.6 then sealed his death. So there were never two correct ways. Now for the 'Team David' the game is over when Alex fucks hrt first. Finding a happy ending here is impossible for the old man. Since he has his goal to fuck Tasha already and had no other. To bring him back for a threesome thats all. Alex has more option to end this Game, but the maker have to be carefull.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

First a little teaser, this time for all patrons. We know what is going on there, don't we? :)

And now we can sum up what we have. The story of Tasha (IAP) is getting closer to an end. There will be 1.0 maybe 1.1 as a final version. I got a lot of feedback during last months. Some improvement could be made but honestly, I don't see any point in reworking anything more. I don't think people are much interested to replay something that they saw already, it's better to focus on new stuff.

The games will have different endings depending on different "routes". So there is still some hot stuff to come.

We didn't manage to attract more patrons, so on average we have around 90 each month. I would guess that there are more people who like the game but they will never become patrons. Partly, because of the piracy. I still didn't get why people are so eager to share. I understand when they are making profit of it, but simply because of altruism... It makes sense in the beginning to promote the game but ... anyway it is long discussion.

Another thing is the amount of new games. Right now, I think every day something new shows up. There are good projects but there are a lot of shit as well. However, it isn't up to me to judge as taking in amount overall amount of support, the story of Tasha is somewhere at the bottom of popularity.

We were talking with Abi to start something new for quite a while already. But mostly we focused on IAP. We even started to do something but ... never get enough time to finish it. New project takes time. Especially first build as, an environment, characters has to be made first. And it takes a lot of time. But finally it is time. I'll make an announcement in upcoming days. So you can see characters. And some time after a first build will be released. No worries we still going to give you 0.9 somewhere at the end of the April anyway. So it is like a bonus.

New game is going to be visual novel. No grind and no sandbox design. Enough of this. I think right now there are plenty of games with sandbox and insane amount of grind. I want rather spend more time or story than those elements. And I am sure people just got tired of it. IAP suffers from it as well. So, not this time. I can't give you any dates as usual :) One thing to add that most likely the new game will be eng/rus. Though, it is still debatable. One thing for certain, the characters are hot, be sure about that. And it will be a better approach to the story.

Last thing. Let me guess you may have a question why begin a new game without finish the current one? It is time. I had good time with IAP but there it is time to move forward. Of course, we will focus mostly on finish IAP first.

from Alex

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
[wall of text]
from Alex
it's a shame that he is trying to blame piracy for his lack of patreons. if anything it is piracy that brought more people to him. i was one of his highest tier patreons for several months only because i found this game from here. he hasn't reflected on his own lack of good dialogue/story-telling. i really wanted this project to succeed because i felt there was enough groundwork to build something good; but there were a lot of things he did poorly during this game's cycle. i hope his new project brings him greater success.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Look... there is a problem, all right... he doesn't even seem to remember the name of his game.
IAP? It's API.
That said... maybe a VN is better for him.
But the dev needs to have a main course, some kind of plan... or he's gonna repeat the same mistakes.

And that render seems to be in the Alex path... and it's hot, but well... renders were never the problem.

Reactions: D2K

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Look... there is a problem, all right... he doesn't even seem to remember the name of his game.
IAP? It's API.
That said... maybe a VN is better for him.
But the dev needs to have a main course, some kind of plan... or he's gonna repeat the same mistakes.

And that render seems to be in the Alex path... and it's hot, but well... renders were never the problem.
i'm curious how he's going to go from literally nothing with tanya to a threesome with tasha. i'm sure it's going to fit perfectly in the plot o_O

Reactions: Buzz007

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah. Fair bit of squandered potential to be sure. The way the split between playable characters was handled ended up being the nail in the coffin. VN style games require a lot more renders than sandbox games do but at least they don't have the grind. If he does multiple playable characters he handles it better too.

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
It doesn´t matter anymore. Whether Alex or David is kneeling behind and doing the treesome lost all interest in Team Alex and Team David Fan as you are. Ala would have to be there Alex and show the two with 2 vibrator times what fits in there everything behind. Mr. Alex could at least show humor if he seeks the mistakes of others .. Everyone would find this better, I think. A good ending with David or Alex is no longer possible.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes