3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
ok im actually pissed about the ntr.im not one of those hardcore bi ntr people but sacrifice a girl to dad to have another girl.FUCK THAT.also does anyone know how to not make tasha give the drinking game or have the scene with tasha and charlottte
Wait a minute.So in order to get Charlotte we must forget about Tasha?That is a cluster fuck.After all she is suppose to be the main target of Alex.What is the point to lose her so early in the game?

Reactions: elmandor

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
What's the name of variable inside savegame file for Ala's relationship with Alex? I've found only one for Ala's passion for Alex - store.apa I am not able to raise Ala's relatioship with Alex even from 0 to 1.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Wait a minute.So in order to get Charlotte we must forget about Tasha?That is a cluster fuck.After all she is suppose to be the main target of Alex.What is the point to lose her so early in the game?
yeah she she STATES directly that she wont help us anymore woth tasha in order to bang AND that father douchebag makes us promise to have no more photoshoots eith tasha.FUCK THAT

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
So...
You can have Ala+Tasha or Ala+Charlotte with Tanya being the wildcard, no?

I still don't know how to get the strip+BJ from Tasha.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So is the drink game bugged or what?We take 8 shots before the game ends and always Tasha is angry.

theodred

Apr 28, 2017
Hello fellow friends. Is there anyone who has the walkthrought which is shared by the developer?

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
How do I get whiskey ? Or mix it with the wine for Ala ??
Please, anyone know how to progress with Ala on Friday nights?
I'm stuck in that part as well. I think that Alex already has both the whiskey and the wine, but he doesn't mix them before Ala arrive.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Please, anyone know how to progress with Ala on Friday nights?
I'm stuck in that part as well. I think that Alex already has both the whiskey and the wine, but he doesn't mix them before Ala arrive.
You dont mix anything. When Stepmom arrives at 23:00 then you talk to her (living room) and story automatically progresses (you mix drink for her, then do kinky stuff). Then next day morning talk to her at kitchen. And in few days repeat - you slowly progress further.

---
Has anybody found the way to win question/dare drinking game?
My attempts end with Tasha leaving angry
(Tasha and Charlotte without clothes, then I am asked to take off clother and it doesnt matter if I drank shot or stripped)

Reactions: Cirro84 and deet

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
You dont mix anything. When Stepmom arrives at 23:00 then you talk to her (living room) and story automatically progresses (you mix drink for her, then do kinky stuff). Then next day morning talk to her at kitchen. And in few days repeat - you slowly progress further.

---
(Tasha and Charlotte without clothes, then I am asked to take off clother and it doesnt matter if I drank shot or stripped)
Well for me it doen't progress.
When she comes home, he always says: Next time I should mix it with whiskey" or something like that.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
When she comes home, he always says: Next time I should mix it with whiskey" or something like that.
Exactly, same happens to me. The problem is that it doesn't progress, Alex always says the same every friday night.
And I have more than 100 points of passion with her.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
did you get Whiskey from your friend at school??

You also need that Whiskey for Drinking game with Tasha and Charlotte. (if that event works, then it might be bug)

Reactions: Cirro84

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
did you get Whiskey from your friend at school??

You also need that Whiskey for Drinking game with Tasha and Charlotte. (if that event works, then it might be bug)
I guess it's a bug then, because I can play the drinking game.
I think I start a new game.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
I guess it's a bug then, because I can play the drinking game.
I think I start a new game.
I just had to turn this bug around and i found a way, if you know how to use the site save edit online, just change the "store.boozeala" to value 6 and next time on Friday it will progress the event with Ala. Don't worry you won't miss anything and you don't have to start the game all over again.

U

User_10739

Looking forward to this one. Will be a few days until I can get at it.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
I just had to turn this bug around and i found a way, if you know how to use the site save edit online, just change the "store.boozeala" to value 6 and next time on Friday it will progress the event with Ala. Don't worry you won't miss anything and you don't have to start the game all over again.
It was definitely a bug. Started a new playthrough and it worked right away.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
I had to dive into the code to solve this as well. There are 3 beneficial outcomes which are in part mutual exclusive.
First you need to know: If the game gets to question 5 where Alex strips its game over.
Some questions have some code attached:
Boyfriend: She will always answer that one--> No reason to take this, you will surely reach turn limit with it
Kiss me: After 2 shots she will kiss you (needs a low amount of passion points). But this will make you go over the turn limit
Take of clothes: She will do it if she would otherwise lose (aka its the 6th shot), but the round will continue and you will lose the game on your next turn.
The other 3 are always: Take a shot questions and are your game winners. You have to finish with one of the 3 questions.

The trick is to sacrifice the "Kiss me" and "Take of clothes" (at least one I think) to get her to drink right away. At least one of those needs to be sacrificed otherwise you end up in round 4 without a game winner question. You have to drink too. Charlotte will drink 1 so its 6 shots left to game over (you have to drink one over 6 and that one has to be Tasha). So have her drink 3 times, you drink twice and on the fourth round seal the deal with one of the 3 winner questions.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes