3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
I had to dive into the code to solve this as well. There are 3 beneficial outcomes which are in part mutual exclusive.
First you need to know: If the game gets to question 5 where Alex strips its game over.
Some questions have some code attached:
Boyfriend: She will always answer that one--> No reason to take this, you will surely reach turn limit with it
Kiss me: After 2 shots she will kiss you (needs a low amount of passion points). But this will make you go over the turn limit
Take of clothes: She will do it if she would otherwise lose (aka its the 6th shot), but the round will continue and you will lose the game on your next turn.
The other 3 are always: Take a shot questions and are your game winners. You have to finish with one of the 3 questions.

The trick is to sacrifice the "Kiss me" and "Take of clothes" (at least one I think) to get her to drink right away. At least one of those needs to be sacrificed otherwise you end up in round 4 without a game winner question. You have to drink too. Charlotte will drink 1 so its 6 shots left to game over (you have to drink one over 6 and that one has to be Tasha). So have her drink 3 times, you drink twice and on the fourth round seal the deal with one of the 3 winner questions.
I can't even manage to get Tasha to strip. And I have over 50 relations and 50 passion with her.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I think I'll wait for an updated walkthrough before I dive into this update. Although there has not been an updated guide since v.2.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I can't even manage to get Tasha to strip. And I have over 50 relations and 50 passion with her.
That one is easy.
You have to force her to strip in order to avoid losing... before Charlotte orders you to strip.
And for that one to work, you need her almost drunk.
It's the same with getting her to kiss you.

But for the life of me, the only outcome is the groping after helping her with the homework, right?
I still don't know how you get the strip+BJ scene.
You need more lust points? Or what?

Reactions: Cirro84 and Buzz007

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
That one is easy.
You have to force her to strip in order to avoid losing... before Charlotte orders you to strip.
And for that one to work, you need her almost drunk.
It's the same with getting her to kiss you.

But for the life of me, the only outcome is the groping after helping her with the homework, right?
I still don't know how you get the strip+BJ scene.
You need more lust points? Or what?
Just wai till she gets a good grade. So continue helping with homework ;)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, I finally get it.

You need to help her AT LEAST 3 times a week for her to get a top grade.
If you play the game, you lose one afternoon... and there is other, Wednesdays, that she is out.
Playing the game is absolutely necessary... so that Wednesday, you need to skip school and help her with homework during the morning.
Friday she gets the top grade, you offer her some whiskey to celebrate... and ask for more.
You need 2 lust points or more for the striptease.

Reactions: Cirro84

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Should I let David pay for the photo editing? Does choosing the repair pc option cause me to lose out of content later?
I read something about the friend route not being in game yet so that option is not possible.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ok, I finally get it.

If you play the game, you lose one afternoon... and there is other, Wednesdays, that she is out.
Playing the game is absolutely necessary... so that Wednesday, you need to skip school and help her with homework during the morning.
Friday she gets the top grade, you offer her some whiskey to celebrate... and ask for more.
Playing the drink game is absolutely necessary first week you have a whiskey after this you can skeep the game, you will continue touch Tasha boobs during lesson forewer (maybe is a bug). You can also loose the game and fuck Charlotte.

The only way i found to see Tasha topless during the drink game is to... loose the game but you get +1 passion. We can't see her topless and win the game.
To see her topless first 3 round drink 3 times and make Tasha drink 3 times. 4th round kiss her and ask her to strip.
Nex week you will play for win.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This drinking game is rather infuriating:evilupset:
Every attempt has ended with a pissed off tasha no matter what choices I choose.
Exactly what happens when you win?? so far tasha loses but she is always pissed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcane666

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Ok, I finally get it.

You are genius! Thanks :)

Reactions: Viatovic

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
I played this game from the start and have the feeling it is getting worse.
Much content of earlier versions was taken out like getting acces to dads bank account, buying stuff, spying at night and lots more.
The whole experience has become more "grindy" and repetetive.
Agree or disagree ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@dutchpete

Alter save file to give you all the money your heart desires.

There are codes a few pages back for console codes for stats with the girls. I am so going to make sure the father falls flat on his fucking face. He is not going anywhere near Tasha it also helps that I set his stats with her to below sea level BWAAHAA. Now to spam through the days till Alex gets back.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
How do you skip school?
Skipping school has been removed from the game.

This drinking game is rather infuriating:evilupset:
Every attempt has ended with a pissed off tasha no matter what choices I choose.
Exactly what happens when you win?? so far tasha loses but she is always pissed.
She will always end the game angry, but if she loses, you get to grope her a few times later. The other major outcome is "dating" Charlotte.

I played this game from the start and have the feeling it is getting worse.
Much content of earlier versions was taken out like getting acces to dads bank account, buying stuff, spying at night and lots more.
The whole experience has become more "grindy" and repetetive.
Agree or disagree ?
A lot of content has been taken out, including some bugs, but I think the early game is now more streamlined. It only really gets grindy once you approach the end of content.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I can't see why some people feel cucked here in a game where you control both males. Great game with excellent potential, tho it lacks some character development for me. Still, a fine one. Definitely worth to try if you haven't played it before. I'm gonna pass this update and wait for another. 1 monthly update isn't enough for me anymore
One dick per fantasy rule.

Of course I chose one male over the other.

If there were more than 2, it would be a gang bang, FFS.

Reactions: hughmungusboi69
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes