3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
When you don't have many renders for a scene, MC ends up being a two pump chump.

That new scene looks interesting, at least from a wardrobe perspective. Fingers crossed it isn't a David scene.
It's not only that.
Both Tasha and Charlotte mention how fast you were.
I don't want to think that the goal in all this is to portray the father as the "super-stud".

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm all for Dad is the best so this one-minute dwerp is a villain not a hero for me:3 Next update will be focused on dad, Alex or both?
I don't expect we will play as Alex this year anymore.After all for his last appearence we wait 3 months.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I like the girls, they are well varied and very pretty. I like the gameplay in theory, but would prefer it if it was just one character. I don't like playing against myself with 2 different characters. Also, the dad seems like a dick and I don't want him to get anything.

Reactions: Voilsh and Shardoom

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
There are two severe bugs in v.0.40 which can only be fixed with console commands (SHIFT + O).

1. repeat drinking game
the counter for the taken shots is not resetted after the first game

shot = 0

Enter before starting a new drinking game.

2. stuck with Ala on friday evening if you got the whiskey before

boozeala = 6

Enter after "I have to mix it next time with the whiskey."

Reactions: Krull and Gio

attonrand

Sep 19, 2017
There are two severe bugs in v.0.40 which can only be fixed with console commands (SHIFT + O).

1. repeat drinking game
the counter for the taken shots is not resetted after the first game

shot = 0

Enter before starting a new drinking game.

2. stuck with Ala on friday evening if you got the whiskey before

boozeala = 6

Enter after "I have to mix it next time with the whiskey."
repeat myself.
Need a deal with a drunk Ala(blowjob in your room and handjob in a bathroom) before the drinking game with Tasha.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I thought this last update was the dad one.
3.0 was david's content. I dont like this split path that the dev has taken but I suspect v5 will be about david again. Love the game but two paths slows down progression/development of the game.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes