3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
I used the walkthrough an in have problem with the progress in the game:

After ask Tasha about the photos she tell me we should stop it and all blue marked topics are blocked. David says me he is busy and Ala says nothing to me.

any suggestions?
Yes, it's pretty simple. The blue marked lines are the "father maximum" path. To get this content you have to tell the father at day 10 "I want to do something special for Tasha". It doesn't matter if you send the pictures to him also.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, the version .4.1, which should be released soon has bugfixes.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
win -

mac -

New scenes trigger only after Tasha show you a strip show. Then the option in the dialogue menu will be available next day.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't know, I can't get half the stuff that's in the walkthrough, this needs a bugfic.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
So...
You get a swimsuit from Ala and convince Tasha to pose for a photo-shoot in the bathroom... that's the new scene, right?
Nothing else?

Reactions: bossy

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
So is there any content that you miss out involving the son and the girls if you sabotage the dad? I don't really want to control 2 guys going for the same girls, prefer to stick with the son, because the dad should already have himself a woman if he wasn't such a dick. I played it on an earlier version, and sabotaged the dad as much as possible, but the game didn't go much further after that part, and I would rather always sabotage him.

Jun 19, 2017
So is there any content that you miss out involving the son and the girls if you sabotage the dad? I don't really want to control 2 guys going for the same girls, prefer to stick with the son, because the dad should already have himself a woman if he wasn't such a dick. I played it on an earlier version, and sabotaged the dad as much as possible, but the game didn't go much further after that part, and I would rather always sabotage him.
I agree. It's much better to just stick with the son. I hate the father so much

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
If today the game started with father ,you would probably hate the son.:cool:

When playing the father ,you feel yourself father.
When playing the son ,you feel yourself son.
Changing your role with game ,you will enjoy playing both of them ,and relish the story author try to tell.:happyblush

Jun 19, 2017
If today the game started with father ,you would probably hate the son.:cool:

When playing the father ,you feel yourself father.
When playing the son ,you feel yourself son.
Changing your role with game ,you will enjoy playing both of them ,and relish the story author try to tell.:happyblush
The problem is, I don't like sharing women with other dudes.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes