3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
If today the game started with father ,you would probably hate the son.:cool:

When playing the father ,you feel yourself father.
When playing the son ,you feel yourself son.
Changing your role with game ,you will enjoy playing both of them ,and relish the story author try to tell.:happyblush
I will never feel as though I am a person capable of faking an injury naked on the bathroom floor like that hairy walrus pulled. Malingerers are bad. Naked, ugly malingerers should be shunned by society.

Reactions: gazmko and Shardoom

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
Is photoediting by son still broken ?
What do you mean with "broken" ?

If you choose to let Alex do the photoediting he will ask his father for the money. If Alex doesn't tell him the truth the father will never know about the photoshoots and you will miss the father's photoshoots and all according content.

This is how choice-based games normally work ...

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017

If you choose to let Alex do the photoediting he will ask his father for the money. If Alex doesn't tell him the truth the father will never know about the photoshoots and you will miss the father's photoshoots and all according content.

If you don't know why answer? The father still gives you money but when you say pay for photoshoot it does nothing. So yeah it's broken. He didn't ask shit about other choices you really on the defense.

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017

That is not what i meant, its been 4 in game weeks and no reply on computer just option to pay more

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
The father gave you 50 bucks... and you need 100$.
It could, in the future, be other path for the game... but right now, the dev is more focused in creating new content that opening different ways to get the same content with other characters.

So, while in the future there may be a choice there, right now there is only one path being worked on, and that is father and son working "together" in boning Tasha.
So... no, there is no bug there. Just a dead end.

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
That is not what i meant, its been 4 in game weeks and no reply on computer just option to pay more
You are right ... The PC option "Pay for the photo editing" shouldn't be repeatable. That's a bug.

After Alex' return from school trip he tells Tasha that he didn't have time to edit the photos yet (which is a lie). Tasha tells him then that she isn't anymore interested in photoshooting at all. So yes, this is something like a dead end by now.

hebeleh

Sep 22, 2017
Damn man now i want a game with Yennefer model (mom or step-mom would be nice) , please devs hear me

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
So...
You get a swimsuit from Ala and convince Tasha to pose for a photo-shoot in the bathroom... that's the new scene, right?
Nothing else?
How can i get the swimsuit from ala ? i use the save game from the last version.

drink or dare now only a one-time event?

i trigger if i ask tascha about the show it triggers the normal shoot

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
How can i get the swimsuit from ala ? i use the save game from the last version.

drink or dare now only a one-time event?

i trigger if i ask tascha about the show it triggers the normal shoot
Same thing, happens every friday. I'm guessing it's bugged despite the purpose of the update being a slight bug fix lol. Whatever trigger is suppose to let you ask ala about the swimsuit doesn't work so can't ask tasha about the photoshoot in the bathroom.

EDIT: nevermind, replayed through a different save. It's working as intended apparently. That was the update, the photoshoot with ala's sister is now repeatable like some of the other scenes. thought he was adding in the missing scene he wasn't able to finish.

Last edited:

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
I did some small adjustments to the walkthrough which are caused in the "bugfixing" of the developer.

Now the WT contains all 3 possible outcomes of the drinking game ("Alex lost" is still a dead end). The drinking game is still repeatable if you do the homework for Charlotte. Once you decided to have sex with Charlotte the drinking game is out of the game.

There is a major bug if you talk to Tasha after the BJ ("Ask her about about the strip show."). The game shows the photoshoot with Tasha/Tanya. But you could continue with the new scene (just get the swimsuit on wednesday evening and talk to Tasha again).

Vikmost

Aug 18, 2017
I did some small adjustments to the walkthrough which are caused in the "bugfixing" of the developer.

Now the WT contains all 3 possible outcomes of the drinking game ("Alex lost" is still a dead end). The drinking game is still repeatable if you do the homework for Charlotte. Once you decided to have sex with Charlotte the drinking game is out of the game.

There is a major bug if you talk to Tasha after the BJ ("Ask her about about the strip show."). The game shows the photoshoot with Tasha/Tanya. But you could continue with the new scene (just get the swimsuit on wednesday evening and talk to Tasha again).
Thanks

Blogger74

Aug 12, 2017
There are still some bugs in it, will there be a new version without? f.e. when son is send to camp, day later when the daughter of his wife is there and he goes to the laundry, its not the father but the son....

paladin07

May 28, 2017
There are still some bugs in it, will there be a new version without? f.e. when son is send to camp, day later when the daughter of his wife is there and he goes to the laundry, its not the father but the son....
if someone can compile a list of the bugs that are still there in a way that the developer will understand, I will upload all the bugs in a message to Alex on patreon

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016

The work continues. This time is David's turn. On the picture you will see a new location where you will be able to go on Weekends. This time I will try to add something to the gameplay so it will become a little more diverse.
For those who doesn't like David part, The option will be added to skip all of his part. However, the game has to progress a little further.

I will post more news during the process. Thanks everybody for support. Stay tuned.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Cool, new hunting ground for the weekends with pool included...
Underwater shenanigans and sunscreen massages?

Reactions: paladin07
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes