3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well it's better he do his best with the update and don't rush it.After all he don't have the money DS,DC,Mr.Dots and Sin have.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I don't know her family's financial situation but it has to be serious. I wonder who will be her first in this competition. I'm all for dad

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Sonny-boy scored first... but didn't even care about her satisfaction.
So, David instead of getting a BJ, HJ or FJ, should focus in giving her a good orgasm.

That's one of the things I like about a good corruption game/story.
You need them to be hot and bothered so they can fall deeper in your clutches.
It's not all about the dick.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After so many games I can say something.Women agree on sex without second thoughts when blackmailed.
David will use the fact Tasha now owe him money.First he probably start with naked shooting but that will escalate quickly.

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
I'd be inclined to keep a constant pledge going if the creator could maintain a consistent release schedule, but being unable to have a product every month whilst charging monthly isn't cool.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like seeing nudes of the hot nanny, but I mean, we've kind of moved on to BJs from the nanny... we are still peeking? I guess some like the voyeur stuff.
Thanks for the post. I mean it's great at the beginning of the game, but after you've done more lewd stuff with that character it makes no sense.

paladin07

May 28, 2017

View from daddy's eyes.
If it is the view from daddy's eyes, then it makes more sense. Yes, now I remember that this next update is David (Dad's) next chance to make some moves on our favorite au pair.

Kerck

Nov 18, 2017
To my surprise, this game is still alive. Considering amount of support it has it is kind a not good sign. Yes, the game not without problem, and I am not saying it should have 20k like those top games, but it doesn't even have 1k. And it seems it is not going to get it. So it is in the risk to be abandon. Just my opinion. I've seen similar situations before. Just saying. But let's hope it is just my pessimistic point of view.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes