3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
To my surprise, this game is still alive. Considering amount of support it has it is kind a not good sign. Yes, the game not without problem, and I am not saying it should have 20k like those top games, but it doesn't even have 1k. And it seems it is not going to get it. So it is in the risk to be abandon. Just my opinion. I've seen similar situations before. Just saying. But let's hope it is just my pessimistic point of view.
Yes one of the problems is he can't make updates on regular base.Other is that so far each update come with at least one bug and he need a second or even third update on same version.Of course problem is that we have to wait around 3 months to play with same character again-maybe it will be better if he make the one game for Alex and another one for David.Also seems the no-incest titles actualy makes less money than incest ones.The other 2 favorite titles of our friend , Parental Love is more than 4K$ and My Sweet Neighbors is still under 2K$.

Reactions: Adolfo

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yes one of the problems is he can't make updates on regular base.Other is that so far each update come with at least one bug and he need a second or even third update on same version.Of course problem is that we have to wait around 3 months to play with same character again-maybe it will be better if he make the one game for Alex and another one for David.Also seems the no-incest titles actualy makes less money than incest ones.The other 2 favorite titles of our friend , Parental Love is more than 4K$ and My Sweet Neighbors is still under 2K$.
I do agree about consistency of his updates. That's problematic so to speak as he's not improving in that regard. It's the same thing with every update. I don't find not being an incest a reason for not reaching 1k as it's not really a big cash and a lot of games without it can achieve it. Incest gives some boost in higher tiers for sure but in my opinion it's just that incest games are usually much better quality than others right now. API is pretty mediocre when it comes to renders. Has fine gameplay but is sometimes buggy and content isn't exactly growing in fast pace. This dev should really work on his development methods

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
I like the game but he could add motion during sex like dual family or dating my daughter but that would make code harder for him I guess.

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
Hello everybody, I am the guy who is helping Alex (the game developer) with the coding (and yes, he isn't very experienced in this things). We are truly grateful that you keep being interested in his/our game.
Though I don't like to spoil too much (cause I am only the programmer), I would like to give you some additional informations.

As you all know the last version v.0.4.1 had some severe bugs which reduce the game playing fun. I am happy to announce that the "remastering" (no new content, no new art) of this version is finished. But we don't like to publish a new release without new content. So be patient a little more.

The next version will have the father as active player and as some of you asked for you could skip this part completely. There will be a new location where the main part of this release will happening. AND there will be some additional stuff for Alex!!! I think that we found a smart solution to continue both paths simultaneously.

As you surely already recognized most of the recent content is repeatable though not all text lines are fitting for this perfectly. We think about adding some kind of gallery room, but not for the next release.

Adding animations would be fine and it isn't a problem of coding (you just have to show a line of pictures with short delay between them) but a problem of time (for Alex) creating a lot of renders for some seconds of gameplay.

And yes, we are really interested in publishing a new release each month. By now the basic framework is stable and after implementing the new locations it would be much easier to add new content. But all depends finally on Alex ...

If you have any questions or remarks feel free to post them here. I will forward them to Alex.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I think that the core question here is:
Are you making a playable walkthrough without needing to change POV between dad and son?
I mean, being Alex or David and still getting almost all content or that each different path have their unique content.

I don't care either way, but I understand that there are people that do.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That kind of attitude is promising for future and I surely will check next update. Games have flaws but if dev is aware of that and is ready to improve it's already a good thing. Game has some serious potential and I hope it's development methods as well as a game will improve further. It's very enjoyable already.

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
I would probably avoid animations. Not only are they time consuming, but unless they are done very well, they look awkward and out of place. What often works better is small variants within a scene, such as heads changing direction or eyes closing or different posture.

Regardless, I do hope you guys manage to find a groove in your development-release schedule as I really want to see more of this game. The Tasha model is probably my favorite of all those in 3d H-Games

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So the dad has been thrown off to just optional weekends. Well at least its a start. Interesting, colour me re-intrigued at this point...

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
So the dad has been thrown off to just optional weekends. Well at least its a start. Interesting, colour me re-intrigued at this point...
Seems so, too bad... with 2 protaganists it atleast had some uniqueness.I understand that they must follow the Money so they choose the unbearable kid. Not for me then :)

U

User_10739

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So now that they are wasting time doing scenes for the father there will be less content for the regular game... Did they not learn anything from the massive outcry when they sent the MC to camp and forced us to play as our own adversary???

Reactions: Shardoom

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
So now that they are wasting time doing scenes for the father there will be less content for the regular game... Did they not learn anything from the massive outcry when they sent the MC to camp and forced us to play as our own adversary???
Your adversary, my hero ;) apparently they did "learn" or they wouldent have cut back on dads content-chance to succeed to the miniscule

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yup, Dad or kid are equal heroes. Problem is that updates are inconsistent and buggy at times. 2 characters used in this manner make it hard for development as well. But still game is interesting and worth observation. Hope it won't change.

U

User_10739

Yup, Dad or kid are equal heroes. Problem is that updates are inconsistent and buggy at times. 2 characters used in this manner make it hard for development as well. But still game is interesting and worth observation. Hope it won't change.
Dual Family is the poster child for this, in the end both sides end up with little content...

Reactions: Viatovic

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Dual Family is the poster child for this, in the end both sides end up with little content...
And it still makes almost 9k per month due to this concept. But I do agree that 2 MCs are problematic and makes each update half as impactful as with 1 MC. To make it you need some additional staff and rendering machines. But Alex wasn't doing bad when it comes to content. It's playerbase is growing, slowly but growing. The problem might be the way dual MCs work here. 1 update solely for MC sounds logical and great but in reality players in adult gaming look for fast satisfaction as we are a bunch of horny fappers. I hope these changes will improve game overall without dumping Dad or any other character.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Dual family works like it does because it is actually two games, set in the same place and time that you choose your hero of at the beginning.
Instead of one game that has a ridiculous pov switching mechanic that expects you to work against yourself every other update. (Or did, seems like Alex has finally realised how silly that us)

Reactions: elmandor

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Ein? Play against yourself?
The idea until now has been to make them both work together... that's the only path to maximum content.

I really don't get the hate against the Dad as MC... his update was the more fun one.
I don't know if Alex writes him better or what, but is less childish, less virginally dumb.
I like trying to corrupt Tasha, not trying dumb ideas stolen from American Pie.

Reactions: Eye-switcher
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes