3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Cuz he's an idea as well. Competition. In first versions Alex was the only MC and Dad was an Eric figure in house. In that sense he was stronger as we didn't see everything. But whole competition is a main reason for this game. If you can pick your MC and achieve whatever it's obviously good. It's all about how well and consistently it's introduced
Well I start to think if we play with Tasha will be even more fun.

Reactions: Shardoom

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It actually sounds cool:p It would require at least 5 person development team but would be cool to pick your own champion \m/
Do you know any game we play the female and she start to corrupt both the son and the father?
Also we need Sin or Mr.Dots to make a game in which we play against someone that uses drugs,hypnose,pils,magic etc and get full control of all women in our family.Something like the opposite of Dreams of Desire,The Gift Reloaded,Lab Rats,Glassix,Corruption.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Most Ren'py games I've seen focuses on a male protagonist. It'd be interesting to see one with a female protagonist.

I'm looking forward to the next update on this game. I like how it switches perspective. Though I like the MC stealing his father's woman.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Do you know any game we play the female and she start to corrupt both the son and the father?
Also we need Sin or Mr.Dots to make a game in which we play against someone that uses drugs,hypnose,pils,magic etc and get full control of all women in our family.Something like the opposite of Dreams of Desire,The Gift Reloaded,Lab Rats,Glassix,Corruption.
Pretty dope ideas oO Dad would have to be a pastor or something like that while son would be a future priest. It's so hard to corrupt a normal guy since corrupting a girl is bacially making her think like a man:/
On side note reversed DoD (or other games of this type) is an awesome idea but pretty complicated so most devs wouldn't be able to write it. And NTR would be potentially so strong in this one some people would go mad. But that would be original for sure. I think API is original enough

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pretty dope ideas oO Dad would have to be a pastor or something like that while son would be a future priest. It's so hard to corrupt a normal guy since corrupting a girl is bacially making her think like a man:/
On side note reversed DoD (or other games of this type) is an awesome idea but pretty complicated so most devs wouldn't be able to write it. And NTR would be potentially so strong in this one some people would go mad. But that would be original for sure. I think API is original enough
Yeah that's why I choose Sin And Mr.Dots to make game like that.BTW you know from the hystory that the men with biggest "harems" are mostly gay so this way the dev can go around the strong NTR content.The antagonist could just build an army of females not for pleasure but for something else.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah that's why I choose Sin And Mr.Dots to make game like that.BTW you know from the hystory that the men with biggest "harems" are mostly gay so this way the dev can go around the strong NTR content.The antagonist could just build an army of females not for pleasure but for something else.
Harems were protected by eunuchs which were a bunch of castrated guys. That's what I know. But if there were gay owners why they need those women? They wanted to created some great dish? If I was gay I would hate having a harem. My kitchen is too small for all these girls:/

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Harems were protected by eunuchs which were a bunch of castrated guys. That's what I know. But if there were gay owners why they need those women? They wanted to created some great dish? If I was gay I would hate having a harem. My kitchen is too small for all these girls:/
That's why I put it like this-"harem".it's not real harem but men that have women fighting for them actualy prefer the other sex.The antagonist can make an amazon army.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's why I put it like this-"harem".it's not real harem but men that have women fighting for them actualy prefer the other sex.The antagonist can make an amazon army.
Interesting. Amazon army is a deadly thing. I know a women who are much more terrifying than any men at least once a month. Hard to write it properly but surely something I would check. Let's cut this offtop here.
I hope dev will improve API greatly and will be able to avoid some serious bugs. I'd prefer if he would take it slowly to deliver it properly. I really like concept of this game

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Interesting. Amazon army is a deadly thing. I know a women who are much more terrifying than any men at least once a month. Hard to write it properly but surely something I would check. Let's cut this offtop here.
I hope dev will improve API greatly and will be able to avoid some serious bugs. I'd prefer if he would take it slowly to deliver it properly. I really like concept of this game
Yeah bugs are realy annoying.It's way better if he concentrate to reduce the amount of them even if he need 45 or even more days to make an update than trying to do all for a month.See how Luxee do it with PL.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I hope they clear out the mess of the dad and son and gets some mileage on Tasha pretty soon for both or it could feel alittle less interesting fast. Think for instance if dad gets to screw Tasha in the cottage on the next update, can you Picture the outroar by the ANTINTR crusaders then, even if they didnt play it or saw it, it would be a revolution :)

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
This isn't NTR. This is straight-up competition and I like it. Thumbs-up vote from me on the Dad content. It's a unique game in that sense, not many others are taking that route with maybe the exception of My Sister Mia now that she's messing with the dad.

With some streamlining this could be a top-tier game, for sure. Alex's setups, scenes and art are all great, and I appreciate Abi's development posts.

And for once, there's no (biological) incest involved for chrissakes, nor any possibility of it, unless David and the kid get it on, or the stepmom and her harpy sister, in either case ewww...

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The point was that I 'thought' Alex was trying to make this a better game...
Then me being disappointed that if what Abi is saying is true, this is obviously not the case.
If you don't like the 'tone' of my post then that's on you. I have no control (or care) about how you interpret my messages. Especially since it wasn't directed at you whatsoever. lmfao

If it makes you feel better, I'll likely be un-watching this thread and un-following on patreon if Alex confirms that what Abi said is true though, so yay for you. ;)
Your opinion on the dev choices doesn't mean you're right. The dev obviously is following their own vision and just because it's not YOUR vision doesn't mean the choices he is making will somehow transform it into a 'bad game'.

Basically, get off your high horse. If you don't like the direction it's going, unsub and unwatch the thread and find something more to your tastes. All this entitlement, "it's not how I want the game to be so it obviously sucks!" is not needed.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
This game is a bit different from the usual stuff you find. I like it. Quite refreshing.

Reactions: Viatovic

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
WTF? Author supposed to release father's content. And I, once again, see that kid !
Agree. Maybe he got scared by that "Shardoom" person, who is bitching in all threads about how NTR is bad.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes