3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hm,you have the feeling there will be sex involving Tasha in 0.5?Yes I will be happy if that happen and maybe even don't bother me who will get her first if both Alex and David can have her.
Well, to be honest I don't think she'll have any real sex scene for at least 2-3 versions and that's my optimistic version. I don't mind that with fine teasing and additional characters tho.

I dont know how old she is supposed to be, but around 19-20 , and looking like that, there is no chance in hell she is a virgin
Yeah, real life would work like that ofc. But during truth and dare there was a question about that and that would usually mean that she is a virgin. In adult game it's more likely that a young girl is a virgin is she's not a slut. But that's just my preference. For me a virgin is 10000% more attractive in adult game than non-virgin. Especially in game in which there is a competition. It might take a while to gain an answer for that question

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, to be honest I don't think she'll have any real sex scene for at least 2-3 versions and that's my optimistic version. I don't mind that with fine teasing and additional characters tho.

Yeah, real life would work like that ofc. But during truth and dare there was a question about that and that would usually mean that she is a virgin. In adult game it's more likely that a young girl is a virgin is she's not a slut. But that's just my preference. For me a virgin is 10000% more attractive in adult game than non-virgin. Especially in game in which there is a competition. It might take a while to gain an answer for that question
BTW David must be cautious or Ala can do something.There is women that kill for even less than that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not to mention what can do a real yandere.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Ala already tore David a new one after the second massage...
Will she suspect? Or will she look the other way because she's fooling around with Alex?

Either way, I don't see Tasha as a virgin at all.
She plays hard to get, but knows how to be sexy, didn't fumble when giving Alex a BJ...
I don't know, I don't think she's being written as a Lolita.

Reactions: Superperv13

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
BTW David must be cautious or Ala can do something.There is women that kill for even less than that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not to mention what can do a real yandere.
What a plot twist that would be if Ala would kill Tasha and rape David and Alex. Spectacular update for sure

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
Try some other Ren'Py games

Thx mate :D Already tried everything, just forgot the name

Reactions: Zal

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Can't he use same size face icon?
It's like having different-sized breasts or nipples.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Well, Tasha and Anna in a little more than a week... that's good.
Replaying the game? Maybe some would find that bothersome, but not me.
Let's hope the new content is worthy.

Reactions: Superperv13
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes