3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This sounds a lot like what MrDots did w/ DmD 0.14-- not much additional content but the guts are reworked to make it a much better game down the road.
Big Brother desperately needs this treatment, but Im not sure Dark silvers 3k patrons can deal with a delay.
Maybe December-January is the best time to do it since people already expect authors to produce less content during the holidays.

L

Lenor

Big Brother desperately needs this treatment, but Im not sure Dark silvers 3k patrons can deal with a delay.
Maybe December-January is the best time to do it since people already expect authors to produce less content during the holidays.
Not much you can do to save that game without a serious story remake.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I agree. In fact, one thing that no sandbox game has done so far, is alternate descriptions for repeated acts. I would love to see more random written content for a scene we sit through more than once.

The real holy grail here would be a kind of Mad-Libs / placeholder style of text where adjectives / lewd actions are swapped in and out at random. Tough to do, but oh the playability.

As long as these images rely on our imagination to fill in the gaps, at least some variable descriptions would be awesome. Maybe it's a RenPy limitation.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree. In fact, one thing that no sandbox game has done so far, is alternate descriptions for repeated acts. I would love to see more random written content for a scene we sit through more than once.

The real holy grail here would be a kind of Mad-Libs / placeholder style of text where adjectives / lewd actions are swapped in and out at random. Tough to do, but oh the playability.

As long as these images rely on our imagination to fill in the gaps, at least some variable descriptions would be awesome. Maybe it's a RenPy limitation.
Wouldn't be better if we can choose the action instead of swap at random?Games like Lab Rats and Glassix and Superpowered give you to choose what type of intimacy you want.

Reactions: Arcane666

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Wouldn't be better if we can choose the action instead of swap at random?Games like Lab Rats and Glassix and Superpowered give you to choose what type of intimacy you want.
Well sure, but that's an order of magnitude more work with more rendered scenes required. I'm just saying that if the artist has to repeat images over and over again, they can at least seed it with different narratives.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well sure, but that's an order of magnitude more work with more rendered scenes required. I'm just saying that if the artist has to repeat images over and over again, they can at least seed it with different narratives.
Hm seems you mean like it happen in Corruption.In each level of corruption you get new diferrent handjob,blowjob,sex etc and the girl change her dress too.The problem is you losing the old content.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Hm seems you mean like it happen in Corruption.In each level of corruption you get new diferrent handjob,blowjob,sex etc and the girl change her dress too.The problem is you losing the old content.
Nope, even simpler. Just different text descriptions with each image, every time you run across that same image. Every blowjob, for example could have descriptions of throating, drooling, licking, kissing in various different ways instead of the same text every time you see it.

The image doesn't have to be different each time, but the text does. Goblinboy used to do this for his AIF games, for example, by mixing up various randomized lewd descriptions as you repeated actions.

It's just text, it shouldn't be impossibly hard. Yet no game changes the narrative of a repeated scene as far as I can tell.

I don't mean to pick on Au-Pair for this, it's so rare any more that it must be an engine limitation-- maybe each scene is 'bound' to its narrative and you have to duplicate the actual images themselves-- with their text boxes-- to get some variety, and that would make the game huge.

TL;DR: It's not progression or corruption, just straight-up variety.

Last edited:
Reactions: philve62

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for game ? Don' want to miss anything. :)
Yes, I updated the walkthrough for the new release already. BUT it is still in the hands of Alex (the game creator). I think he will publish it on monday (for his 10$-patreons). So it could become available here soon.

Reactions: armion82

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hoping Dev brings a new female mature character Yennefer look alike ;)
Nice game and I am gunning for the Stepmom :biggrin:

Btw this is my first ever post on this forum. Moderators are doing awesome job keeping soooo many games even the 0.1 game updated.
Welcome to the F95 Zone @Gamincest !
I just gave you - your first "like" :eek:penedeyewink:
Have fun - and hopefully you'll find new friends and games here also.

Cheers
-Twistty

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes