3.10 star(s) 20 Votes
L

Lenor

Sorry to disappoint you my friend, but you are incorrect. The name of Tasha is as Romanian as Halloween. Still, for several years now, Romanians started to go to Halloween parties. Also, you probably were born after the communist regime and prolly don't know or you forgot that Russian was taught in schools for years and years. Nataşa is not such a common name but it's not unheard of. I know two ladies that are called Nataşa. One of them we use to call Naty and the other one was, yup, you guessed it, Tasha. This was at least 15-16 years ago so you can't say it's a new thing. Granted it's not the most common name but I am getting sick of Ioana and Maria, don't you?
Never heard that name, maybe I'm too young. It's still Russian though and the dev could've chosen a more Romanian sounding one if he wanted the girl to be from Romania, otherwise why even bother?

Anyways, this is the least of the problems this game has.

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
WTH is this picture in OP?
How tall the girl is ,so their head's size show such giant difference.

Proportion isn't balanced!

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
WTH is this picture in OP?
How tall the girl is ,so their head's size show such giant difference.

Proportion isn't balanced!

Literally unplayable. I am deleting it from my disk. Maybe i will reconsider reformatting it for sure .... :closedeyesmile:
[/irony off]

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I simply have no fun from playing from beginning. Because of internal structure - you miss one thing at hour X and day Z and then no major scene later. So I have to play with walkthrough every time.

Reactions: Namco15

Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
Even with the walkthrough there are some events that didn't happen for me in day 23 and after therefore

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you my friend, but you are incorrect. The name of Tasha is as Romanian as Halloween. Still, for several years now, Romanians started to go to Halloween parties. Also, you probably were born after the communist regime and prolly don't know or you forgot that Russian was taught in schools for years and years. Nataşa is not such a common name but it's not unheard of. I know two ladies that are called Nataşa. One of them we use to call Naty and the other one was, yup, you guessed it, Tasha. This was at least 15-16 years ago so you can't say it's a new thing. Granted it's not the most common name but I am getting sick of Ioana and Maria, don't you?
You are right !
Sorry off topic but:

Since 2009, Romanians are no longer allowed to give ridiculous or defamatory names to their babies, as well as names that come from objects or places. There were cases in Romania in which the parents named their children after their favorite car brand, film heroes such as Superman, or even objects.

Irina Popescu, irina.popescu@romania-insider.com

Then still better Tasha than Xena / supergirl or Buffy :)

Reactions: paladin07

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
The search function is awesome. Maybe u sould try it out. ;)
oh iam sorry, i dont find any search function for only this thread, only for all other threads in overall. Sorry that i asked i aint gonna do it anymore. :)

Reactions: Namco15

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Wow, great update.

The re-work of the game is brilliant, it feels more natural, with less grinding.
Now, Tasha really appears to be an au-pair.
With the new style, it's almost impossible to lose some events, so it's really helpful.

And about the new content... it's damn awesome.
A new reward scene for Alex (titjob, YAY!), progress with Ala and her sister...
But the best is the cottage/barn. Wow, wow, wow.
Just one photoshop per se... but David finally gets some personal time with Tasha.

Keep it up!

paladin07

May 28, 2017
oh iam sorry, i dont find any search function for only this thread, only for all other threads in overall. Sorry that i asked i aint gonna do it anymore. :)
go to the search button in the upper right part of the page and put click into the box and put in your search term and then click the checkbox next to the words "search only this thread."

Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
I have no problem with the walkthrough so far. Day 66 now.
On day 23 ishould come back from work with the dad at 16 to talk about photos with Tasha but i come back directly at 18 so it blocks me.

Edit: I did it again and this time i came at 15 but had not the choice "ask about her leg"

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes