3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
@Abi
upload_2017-12-9_10-48-30.png
You could read this:
So you/author could make the game ~15% smaller (from 900mb!) without altering image quality. Have fun !

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
@muttdoggy
Please add tag: multiple protagonists

Thanks.
Happy Holidays!
I wouldn't say father is a "protagonist". His goal is targeted, and he shares his goal with his work colleague. He is meticulously planning to get in her pants, corrupt/seduce her, while married. In essence commit adultery. BTW his wife is smokin hot. Still, his old wrinkled dick is insatiable, despite that and goes for a younger girl, to who he has no right whatsoever.

So.
FUCK him.

The boy however, is closer to her age, and is NOT married/breaking any laws, or committing adultery.
He is simply doing what boys of his age should be doing any way.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
The boy however, is closer to her age, and is NOT married/breaking any laws, or committing adultery.
Well, boy is better but not so much. He's also planning to seduce and fuck her, meanwhile fucking her friends (and his stepmother) and peeping on her. He didn't even bother so much when he joined forces with father when it came to it. Not a boyfriend material as well. But his haircut is so bad I find it a waste of time for any lady. Father has to win this one

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I wouldn't say father is a "protagonist". His goal targeted, and he shares his goal with his work colleague. He is meticulously planning to get in her pants, corrupt/seduce her, while married.

So.
FUCK him.

Mostly it's not idiot like father is :)

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Since when is Tasha an exclusively Russian name?
The name Tasha is an alternate for Nathalia, Natalee (meaning Christmas day). :)
You could say it is of Russian origin, and the meaning of Tasha is "birthday". Short form of Natasha.

Also Tasha is a Greek baby name, where the Greek meaning of Tasha is: Resurrection.

It is used in many countries and they all claim it originates from there.

I would say that it is a derivative from biblical names, which was adopted and changed from other names, but it carried the meaning forward.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
can anyone share a good 0.4 save?my saves are brached to death and i failed to get some photoshoots

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
I'll tell you what it's not, Romanian.
Sorry to disappoint you my friend, but you are incorrect. The name of Tasha is as Romanian as Halloween. Still, for several years now, Romanians started to go to Halloween parties. Also, you probably were born after the communist regime and prolly don't know or you forgot that Russian was taught in schools for years and years. Nataşa is not such a common name but it's not unheard of. I know two ladies that are called Nataşa. One of them we use to call Naty and the other one was, yup, you guessed it, Tasha. This was at least 15-16 years ago so you can't say it's a new thing. Granted it's not the most common name but I am getting sick of Ioana and Maria, don't you?

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you my friend, but you are incorrect. The name of Tasha is as Romanian as Halloween. Still, for several years now, Romanians started to go to Halloween parties. Also, you probably were born after the communist regime and prolly don't know or you forgot that Russian was taught in schools for years and years. Nataşa is not such a common name but it's not unheard of. I know two ladies that are called Nataşa. One of them we use to call Naty and the other one was, yup, you guessed it, Tasha. This was at least 15-16 years ago so you can't say it's a new thing. Granted it's not the most common name but I am getting sick of Ioana and Maria, don't you?

Maria is also one of the most common portuguese names. And Ioana also, but it is spelled "Joana".

asdwg12

Sep 17, 2017
I Love This Game For This Girl Like Triss Merigold From game The Witcher Next Time Make Game With Ciri Ty ;)

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes