3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
The guide is great... even when, thanks to the new style, it's almost useless.
If you are into the game, it's easy to follow the path.

BTW, @Abi you said that there was content that got cut-out of this update...
What about some hint or clue about it? It was for Ala or Tasha? Weekend or week?
I am not sure what you are talking about.

1. There is one little choice that got cut out from the already existing stuff. That is the choice in the first photoshoot at school who will do the photo editing.
2. Is this release (v.0.5) incomplete ? No, I don't think so. Of course there is a sneak preview (peeping at Tasha in the bathroom) but Alex (the game creator) didn't want to implement it now. I wouldn't wonder if we see this scene in the next version.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
A question, is it possible to destroý the kid´s relationship with Tasha and have the dad get Close to Tasha or are do they need to "help" each other to get success?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I am not sure what you are talking about.

1. There is one little choice that got cut out from the already existing stuff. That is the choice in the first photoshoot at school who will do the photo editing.
2. Is this release (v.0.5) incomplete ? No, I don't think so. Of course there is a sneak preview (peeping at Tasha in the bathroom) but Alex (the game creator) didn't want to implement it now. I wouldn't wonder if we see this scene in the next version.
My bad, maybe I should have explained it better.
I was talking about that sneak preview aka a scene that got cut-out in this update, not erased, just waiting for the next version.

I didn't think it was that preview, I thought thay maybe it was another thing...
Thanks for answering.

A question, is it possible to destroý the kid´s relationship with Tasha and have the dad get Close to Tasha or are do they need to "help" each other to get success?
Uhm... well, right now, you need some team-work to unlock some "meaty" scenes with her...
But at the end of this update, you can choose to help Charlotte, having sex with her... and swearing to Dad that you would not interfere with the photo-sessions.
If you chose not go to the bathroom in the morning and helping Tasha with her lessons... it's almost a cock-block.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Finally, I can pinpoint the problem of this game. For me, I don't know the female background, story or characteristic at all. That's why I feel hollow by this game. The game too much focus on the males parts. If only there's more "real" dialog that giving us the player to understand the female's personality and what drives them in, then I can immerse to the game. Right now, I don't know who's the ladies are. All the MCs do is corrupting them through deceit tactics instead driven by heart to heart.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Used this,works with every Ren'Py game
It doesn't work. I tried it and got it to work for other Renpy games, just not this one. Can you post the images or walk me through were I need to paste this file for the Au Pair game?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It doesn't work. I tried it and got it to work for other Renpy games, just not this one. Can you post the images or walk me through were I need to paste this file for the Au Pair game?
You post the file in the game folder,something like D/Games/Au-Pair Innocence SE 0.5 and start the unren.I usualy choose option 1 to get the images.

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
My bad, maybe I should have explained it better.
I was talking about that sneak preview aka a scene that got cut-out in this update, not erased, just waiting for the next version.

I didn't think it was that preview, I thought thay maybe it was another thing...
Thanks for answering.

Uhm... well, right now, you need some team-work to unlock some "meaty" scenes with her...
But at the end of this update, you can choose to help Charlotte, having sex with her... and swearing to Dad that you would not interfere with the photo-sessions.
If you chose not go to the bathroom in the morning and helping Tasha with her lessons... it's almost a cock-block.
There is another way. Assuming you followed the walkthrough until day 24 (David's first part) you can skip the talk with Tasha ("Ask her about photos", line 139 walkthrough). Now Alex doesn't know anything what David did during his departure. But on morning of game day 48 you will still be able to go with David/Tasha to the cottage and have some fun.

Reactions: Viatovic

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
You post the file in the game folder,something like D/Games/Au-Pair Innocence SE 0.5 and start the unren.I usualy choose option 1 to get the images.
I did that, along the folder that says "game", inside the Au-Pair folder. When I run Unren, I keep getting the error that says, "Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continure. Are you sure we're in the game's root directory?"

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
It says on the walkthrough that you can ask for a handjob on day 69. Has anyone been able to do this?

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes