3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
at day 36 ask dad about agency but after i get to 1800 and i cant ask stepmom about tanya on day 36
Any help?
Just talk to her next day at 15:00, do Charlotte's homework at 16:00 and talk to David at 18:00.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
It says on the walkthrough that you can ask for a handjob on day 69. Has anyone been able to do this?
Yes. you ask about the studio and then for the "favor".
question? is there a "war" between father/son or is there a coop.
"Healthy" competition and coop at some points.... not a war like bigbrother.

at day 36 ask dad about agency but after i get to 1800 and i cant ask stepmom about tanya on day 36
Any help?
You can ask her every day after the first appearence of the message. If you want to see all the scenes in one run you avoid getting a BJ from stepmom the friday before the weekend with Dad.
And avoid asking her about tanya until you view the first BJ and the shower HJ (next friday). If you ask her you won't see the HJ scene.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
So how old Tanya is? Alex is 18 and in the teach her lesson scene he mentioned Tanya is younger than him.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Do you know that witches use magic to look younger? Yennefer is about 100 years old. :HeyGuys:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This is a game where I 100% follow a walktrough, I find the gameplay just bad. You need to do a specific conversation in a specific room at specific time = lame. It'd be better if it was 100% linear vn where you just go from 1 meaningful conversation to another and the gameplay would be minimal. The amount of repetition is often an issue with these games, and a linearity would remove all of it.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Is going after charlotte required to progress? The walkthrough says to help her, but father demands to stop doing photosessions with Tasha for his help with charlotte. Which I don't want for obvious reasons.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Is it me or did nothing change in version 0.5, after version 0.4?

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Is it me or did nothing change in version 0.5, after version 0.4?
Actually quite a lot changed like the trips to the cottage. But I also couldn't get far on my old save, it ended with father driving to cottage alone and the timer growing indefinitely. Some variable constellations from 0.4 are no longer covered and your save might be incompatible. Start again, pick up the walkthrough from the front page to power through the stuff you already know.

Reactions: Led

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Exactly, you have to restart the game...
And there are some changes that made it more akin to the reality.
Now, Tasha cooks and cleans while you are in the house...
Ala doesn't pass all the time in her room, so there are more renders with her little black robe.

Those are minor details, but gave the game some much needed "life".
Having to play it again, I never grew tired of it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I see you are a man of culture, I concur with your choice.
Yennefer can hardly be called a girl,maybe a woman with many interest:)
Do you know that witches use magic to look younger? Yennefer is about 100 years old. :HeyGuys:
Alex must buy an unicorn.I'm sure when he get one Yennefer will come.And he will need another bed unless he is not afraid Yen toss it through the window.

Last edited:
Reactions: jande21

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Actually quite a lot changed like the trips to the cottage. But I also couldn't get far on my old save, it ended with father driving to cottage alone and the timer growing indefinitely. Some variable constellations from 0.4 are no longer covered and your save might be incompatible. Start again, pick up the walkthrough from the front page to power through the stuff you already know.
That's just great. Why can't the developer update the game without ruining the savegames?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok. So I finally checked this update. It's quite decent. After some time, when we got to the cottage trips it's much easier to control father/son routes. My only real problem is that game seems to assume that Tasha is doing both father and son. It was pretty hard to play just father's route. But I managed so I guess that's fine. New update should bring more real content so I will check it for sure

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes