3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Agree. Maybe he got scared by that "Shardoom" person, who is bitching in all threads about how NTR is bad.
Yep. He is impolite and aggressive. He has same avatar, retarded/ill spammer on Dark Silver's patreon during 04/05 2017 had. I hope this is coincidence.

Reactions: Viatovic

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Yep. He is impolite and aggressive. He has same avatar, retarded/ill spammer on Dark Silver's patreon during 04/05 2017 had. I hope this is coincidence.
It's quite amazing how some react here.
If you don't like NTR, fine for sure, i'm not such a fan aswell but why becoming rude and aggressive ?
Most of the time, Dudes are impersonated a 15/16 years old creep who want to fuck every holes he can see, and when some NPC gets near to their "toys" they cry to NTR !!! Quite often it is not btw and even so if you don't like it move on.

I do not have a degree in Psychology but feeling so much insecure and being so violently offended by some pixels who try to challenge your pixels MC, and then claimed to others that they are repugnant and beta males because they don't react the same way they do..wow, is it what called doctors the "anal phase" of babies devellopment?

"I think, so i'm right, thus you are wrong to not to think like me"
So social and human beings they are !

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
sometimes you just have to follow what the dev wants, its the their story line, and sometimes when you think the MC is the kid, the dev thinks its both, father and the kid, maybe the dev wants every girl in the game to be shared, which nothing wrong with that

Reactions: Superperv13

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
sometimes you just have to follow what the dev wants, its the their story line, and sometimes when you think the MC is the kid, the dev thinks its both, father and the kid, maybe the dev wants every girl in the game to be shared, which nothing wrong with that
And I think author don't know what he wants. There was a plan to remove father path because it is "too difficult". Then next version was supposed to be father path. Currently it is planned as mix of two routes.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That would be a cool game. GERALD gets turned into kid and has memory loss. Then u can seduce Triss, yen or Ciri. :) he still has his skills ( muscle memory ect )
Haha nice one.You must see how many women get the 2 kids-Starchild and Kieran.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Love it. Hope my David will be able to score first with Triss. I really wonder what was her answer for virginity question during truth or dare

Reactions: CobraPL

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I found him first -.-
Hm,you have the feeling there will be sex involving Tasha in 0.5?Yes I will be happy if that happen and maybe even don't bother me who will get her first if both Alex and David can have her.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Love it. Hope my David will be able to score first with Triss. I really wonder what was her answer for virginity question during truth or dare
I dont know how old she is supposed to be, but around 19-20 , and looking like that, there is no chance in hell she is a virgin

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes