3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016

Hello everybody. Due to holidays, I wasn't very active. Sorry. However, don't worry we are on schedule. If everything is fine new version arrives next month, somewhere at the beginning of Jan. I will announce exact dates a little later.
Happy holidays!

A.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017

Hello everybody. Due to holidays, I wasn't very active. Sorry. However, don't worry we are on schedule. If everything is fine new version arrives next month, somewhere at the beginning of Jan. I will announce exact dates a little later.
Happy holidays!

A.
Great, I hope you keep the promise with the OP-picture Tanja + Tasha. You said you w´ll re-renter this and bring at back in game, it´s realy hot stuff. Either at the beach or in photostudio.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
photo session Tanja + Tasha was not in the game when I played Alex only route.
is it just me?you have to play both route to see the photo session Tanja + Tasha?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
is it just me?you have to play both route to see the photo session Tanja + Tasha?
Probably cuz it's a matter of cooperation between father and son

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Um, it seems I'm almost alone in this... but I don't want that massage to end with pleasure only for David.
Until now, both MCs have gotten the better part of the deal...
So Tasha HAS to cum.

Make David put her on all fours and eat that pussy until he has all her juice over the face.
There is no seduction if the woman never gets some satisfaction.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Since she went pretty far (and fast) with Alex, it might be that massage is just an introduction to something more. Would be cool.

Reactions: Viatovic

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I played both route to the end of 0.5, but I don´t see a scene where Tanja sitting naked on Tasha as well, or I miss a point. This OP _ picture on the 1. page looks not inhouse?

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes