3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
posted

Just short update. New version arrives at 5th of January(early access) ordinary release - 12 January.
Thanks,great news!! Let´s hope that "Patreons" do it as last time v0.5 witch takes only 2-3 days before it release.
Please give us the info from witch "DAY" we can use the old save from 0.5, thanks.

posted

Just short update. New version arrives at 5th of January(early access) ordinary release - 12 January.
I know we can buy the early access from "Patreon". Will there more scene compare to the ordinary version ??

Hugh_Jassol

Dec 21, 2017
I realy prefer if Tasha was the MC.Alex and David are hardly likeable characters.And another autor miss the opportunity to make a good evil character that we can like.Something like Major Degurechaff.
Maybe that's part of the reason why I like DMD so much. The F is trying to sleep with D now, but in the early parts he was somewhat reluctant (but not too much ;) and it seemed like he was really trying to protect her, and her friends to a certain extent.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Members who pay $25 get game first then later the $5 people get game. ViP first. Hopefully a walkthrough also on Friday :)
Thanks, and this was a stupid question!

Tris...I mean Tasha is the reason I stumbled upon here O_O...now which hero will post on Jan 5...
I don´t need a Hero, I need good storries and grafic like this game. Bud I can send you a " Skyrim Version 50 GB" and you are the Hero with Tris..,yen, ciri and all other women and kids incl animals BDSM in over 500 positon you can finish it in week about, but you will end up with a big O when your trouser complete weat.

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
****I am not at my PC for a while, so if somebody could upload or host or whatever a gallery of the new pics, I would greatly appreciate it***

win

mac

It is better if you start where 0.5 version started. This version is shorter than previous one, but there is a reason for it, we will have more for you. I will post some news later

Walkthrough:

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
It is better if you start where 0.5 version started.
Do we will need to replay all the 0.5 content again? Cos according to the new walkthrough some of the steps (day 70/71/72 ... ) aren't popping up for me, and i had no problems last time.

Edit: Figured it out... i had to use a little bit older savegame, not the last one(most fresh) from 0.5.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes