3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Vikmost

Aug 18, 2017
converted walkthrough to pdf
Thanks

****I am not at my PC for a while, so if somebody could upload or host or whatever a gallery of the new pics, I would greatly appreciate it***

win

mac

It is better if you start where 0.5 version started. This version is shorter than previous one, but there is a reason for it, we will have more for you. I will post some news later

Walkthrough:
Thanks

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
How do i get tasha to stripp during the drinking game?
Alex Drink 3 to all first question from Char... You ask Tasha 3 tough incl. the last, but not to strip !!. Next question from Char.. Kiss Tasha DO IT ( Dont drink). Now ask Tasha to get naked, enjoy.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Really nice game, hope the dev keeps up the good work. It's just at the right state of development now, it has a good amount of story and nice kinky scenes but keeps you hooked with what to see next, especially with the blond russian girl and Tasha. Absolutely worth downloading

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Really nice game, hope the dev keeps up the good work. It's just at the right state of development now, it has a good amount of story and nice kinky scenes but keeps you hooked with what to see next, especially with the blond russian girl and Tasha. Absolutely worth downloading
It's real shame that he didn't use Ren'Py from the start,otherwise we will be already to 0.8 at least,maybe even 0.9.And both Alex and David will already have sex with Tasha.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
It's real shame that he didn't use Ren'Py from the start,otherwise we will be already to 0.8 at least,maybe even 0.9.And both Alex and David will already have sex with Tasha.
Anyone have a save before that awesome scene with Ala. Lost all my saves. :(

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I like this game too, a lot, pledging for a while now. I actually like David more anyway, I suspect there will be a path where they full on swap Ala and Tasha, if you play it that way. Options.

The CG sex scenes are what BB should aspire to. Eye contact, expressions, all of it. Thumbs up.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
how do I get ala computer
Walkthrough is not very precise about it. The event didn't trigger for me at first. I had to wait another week for friday and meet Ala in the Living room in the late evening (when is se returning home drunk). After some talking with her Max realized, that he will need something else. Another day, when is her bedroom empty, you can use her computer.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I am surprised that everyone is so happy. I find this game to be a boring grind with very little new content.

Reactions: proximus

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really short update when it comes to father but it's decent. I like it that I can go solo without son at all. Hope next updates will be more significant

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes