3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
It makes all the sense in the world.
David has connections, he can make things happen to ensure her family gets the money they need.
Also, she stole money from him, so she's still in debt with him.
You misunderstand. I fully get the subtext, what I dislike is that it's written in a somewhat unappealing way. David is making all these whiny and wimpy excuses for himself when he could just grow a pair and coerce.

(I now noticed that I misspelled "beta" in my previous post so maybe it wasn't as clear what I meant)

Reactions: Viatovic

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I get you now...
You want David to have a more forceful stand, but I personally like it this way.
Now Tasha has more of an agenda, without David being a full asshole... she submitted to him.
To the point of putting a stop in her relationship with Alex.

Giving Tasha the chance to choose, he got her to fell to his level.
Right now she is as bad as him.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I tried opening the walkthough and it just opens up a page on internet explorer with a bunch of code. Tried with the Notepad, Google Chrome, Microsoft paint and can't get it work. Can someone help me?

Please

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
There are only 38 new images in this update. About 20 of them are nude.
Alex (the dev, not the character) already apologized in advance for that. Holidays, family, sanity time made this a smaller update.

I tried opening the walkthough and it just opens up a page on internet explorer with a bunch of code. Tried with the Notepad, Google Chrome, Microsoft paint and can't get it work. Can someone help me?

Please
Go back a page or two and grab the PDF version. If you already have the PDF version and not the Excel version, then get Adobe Reader.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
BTW, all the David fans, like myself, should check out the second weekend away with Ala.
David stops putting up with Ala's bullshit, a short blowjob and doggy-style sex.
Great scene that is not in the walkthrough.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I get you now...
You want David to have a more forceful stand, but I personally like it this way.
Now Tasha has more of an agenda, without David being a full asshole... she submitted to him.

Wait, what? she ends the relationship with Alex? sounds like the best thing that could have happened :)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Wait, what? she ends the relationship with Alex? sounds like the best thing that could have happened :)
After asking her about what is happening in the cottage (and losing affection with her), in the next visit, the one with the BJ, things seem to have changed.
Tasha doesn't want to play truth and dare, doesn't want Alex help with her grades and she is seen going into David's office.
Alex thinks that 2+2=4, so he wants to investigate what is going on.

I don't know if it is a definite ending or just this update's cliffhanger...

BTW, @beijing999 there is another sex-scene between David and Ala in this update.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I was kind of disappointed about the way it ended, but, it's only a game after all, let's see where the next update will bring us, anyway, Ala is more sexually active than Tasha is ;) he can keep Tasha, and I'll have Ala lol... :)
Right!! She get blackmailed last night by David to give him " a quick Blow job "ha,ha. Alex was mutch better! Then Tasha decide next day to take her lesson from David with locked door and Alex can fuck off. Alex is now a lucky boy, he can fuck Charlotte,Ala maybe Tanja too or have a 3 some, great. Tasha is a whore now and fucks for money. No more innocence in this game, this was a short most stupid update I ever seen.

After asking her about what is happening in the cottage (and losing affection with her), in the next visit, the one with the BJ, things seem to have changed.
Tasha doesn't want to play truth and dare, doesn't want Alex help with her grades and she is seen going into David's office.
Alex thinks that 2+2=4, so he wants to investigate what is going on.

I don't know if it is a definite ending or just this update's cliffhanger...

BTW, @beijing999 there is another sex-scene between David and Ala in this update.
And what, is his wife,right! Seen enough with forget to count them,sorry. Beside he can fuck his bitch,cheers.

I get you now...

You call a blackmail for money,to get a blow-job a "forcefull stand". Next day he fuck this whore in office for free, or there playing chess? Alex fuck them all!!! 3-some or 4-some you the only how can do this.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I get that you like one MC over the other...
But David and Alex are both assholes that use "light" blackmail to coerce Tasha.
For the life of me, I can't see how one is better than the other...

In their seduction of Tasha, they have peeked, cheated, manipulated, lied...
David used her model dream to get to her... Alex used her need for good grades.
Both asked for a reward after helping her, so they are equally "bad".
Even so, David's blowjob was a way better scene, the best the game has so far.

Let's talk about Ala... that has cucked David with his own son.
A son that has betrayed his father, trying to get her step-mother drunk, baiting her in the bathroom, getting into her pc without permission...
That's not an "assholy" attitude?

I don't hate Alex, I just think that David has a better content.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I get that you like one MC over the other...
But David and Alex are both assholes that use "light" blackmail to coerce Tasha.
For the life of me, I can't see how one is better than the other...

In their seduction of Tasha, they have peeked, cheated, manipulated, lied...
David used her model dream to get to her... Alex used her need for good grades.
Both asked for a reward after helping her, so they are equally "bad".
Even so, David's blowjob was a way better scene, the best the game has so far.

Let's talk about Ala... that has cucked David with his own son.
A son that has betrayed his father, trying to get her step-mother drunk, baiting her in the bathroom, getting into her pc without permission...
That's not an "assholy" attitude?

I don't hate Alex, I just think that David has a better content.
Sure, no fair play in this game and I agree David can handle "Tasha" mutch better. After the last night she locked her self up with David in the office, I don´t think there playing chess.
Means, the Tasha we know before is gone she is now a bitch or service girl for David.
I see Alex in the better position now! With Charlotte and Ala now as well the most tough women in this game " Tanja". Also he can blackmail " Tasha " later with some picture to her family, if he want to fuck this bitch, right. Let´s see what happen to last "innocence" in this game-Tanja-!! Ilike good MC but more importent for is the story and grafic in this game. A pitty that the story has changend with his tension before until the "darkness" of this door scene.

Reactions: Xycho

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Don`t wait !! If Alex still here this door will never open. he only can break in or found a key. The bitch inside is now a service girl not a chess partner for David. Tasha and the tension "is gone with wind".
I disagree. I'm sure Alex locked his own door when they were studying together, and what happened there? Studying. Mostly... :)

It's a tease, that locked door, but Tasha is still distant with them both, she's not fully into either one of them.

Reactions: Viatovic
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes