3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Showing your "junk" gets her angry... like it happened with David before. She gets horny, but the relationship is not there yet.
So you do her homework, that's a cool gesture.
Next time you play, you win and get to touch her boobs... later, you choose not to play, help her with grades and... bingo!

I don't know who said it, but is true... Ala and Tasha also manipulate the male MCs.
That's how relationships work, especially in Ala's case.
And they aren't asking for the moon... Ala just wants you to help her sister.
It's true, Tasha beginning in the model world was paid by David... but right now he's only acting as her manager.

I think both MCs have the same level of content.
Even when Alex has scenes with three different girls and David only two... but his scenes are better.
Seriously, the renders of that last BJ scene are in other level. Alex made a jump as a dev in there.
The last image before David cums, Tasha's eyes are something else.

Well, I identify more with Alex, so the fact that Tasha so easily gets into blowing David is a turn-off for me. Feels like NTR.
I just skip the weekends for now.

Reactions: Bally and Viatovic

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Well, I identify more with Alex, so the fact that Tasha so easily gets into blowing David is a turn-off for me. Feels like NTR.
Tasha as an "au pair innocence" acting in all service scene in the way that she do this not the first time, and her commends to Alex " You come to fast try to keep this longer". Looks to me that she able to do more as she play her part.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Tasha as an "au pair innocence" acting in all service scene in the way that she do this not the first time, and her commends to Alex " You come to fast try to keep this longer". Looks to me that she able to do more as she play her part.
Not saying that's not true, but it has no direct relation to me not liking to see her with David.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
They need to do the sex scenes longer, as of now they are just skimming through then, a couple of Pictures and its done and thats part of the "climax". When she sucks Davids cock they should have drawn it out, have him asking her questions while she sucks him, she complimenting him for how long he can withstand cumming. as of now there are no pay off to all the grind

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Tasha as an "au pair innocence" acting in all sexy-service scene in the way that she do this not the first time, and her commends to Alex " You come to fast try to keep this longer". Looks to me that she exatly do what she want and when. David and Alex a only a part of her game. She know whats her final goal...and we w´ll get a surpise on the end.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I went the son route only on the weekends when David goes to the cottage I just picked Ara instead of skipping just to make sure he stay out of everything.

The thing I found funny was when Alex was away because of David's scamming all I did was spam the advance time and later when Alex came back and talked to Tasha she acted like David was teaching her when he never saw her at all the whole time Alex was gone.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Not saying that's not true, but it has no direct relation to me not liking to see her with David.
Not only you! Me to and Tasha as well. She know that David have all - conection,moneyand more sexapeal as the pimp of Alex, how have nothing to bring her up. Hope David give her a real sensual massage with next update. So, my favor is David and Tasha, maybe you get me wrong other way arround.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
BTW, all the David fans, like myself, should check out the second weekend away with Ala.
David stops putting up with Ala's bullshit, a short blowjob and doggy-style sex.
Great scene that is not in the walkthrough.
True good point and scene, thanks! I like to hear your what you expect in the next update.

For me is the timing with David and Tasha in the " Black hole" behind the locked door a good a appetizer before Dinner, fantasy can hit the spot. I hope David get a juicy oyster and Tasha a mushroom soup.
No, mean seriously: One good option, keep David and Tasha in the office 17.00-18.00 until weekend. Alex have more time to teach Tanya, maybe twice the day when she comes the 2 day’s little early, or play game’s with her and charlotte. Ala is happy when her sister can speak English well.
Give for us player the Cotton. Weekend, two routes’!
1: play David and Tasha (I believe that David will go with Tasha to other places soon or later). 2: play Alex in the house with Ala and her sister witch can sleep in her bedroom or Tasha’s room 1 night. This can be Interesting. There no option to bring Tasha her back before day 85 right. Happy day’s by the way.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I don't think Tasha is ready for this. We'll get the pink hole first, i guess :D
I mean with " Black hole" nobody know whats going on - free fantasy-. Not her " Bathroom window as we say here" instead of ass,by

I don't think Tasha is ready for this. We'll get the pink hole first, i guess :D
You have a real dirty fantasy. Blackhole means nobody can see whats`s going on, clear. For me it`s appetizer time before dinner, he get fresh oyster and she a creme-brulee !

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
I wish "Yen" (from witcher 3) was the stepmom instead of Ala, that would have been more hotter :)
anyway hopefully more sex opportunities with Ala, not just blue balls teasing.

Reactions: JuniorAT

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
who save the son who takes the photos of tasha and not the father if this possible cottage or house. I do not find any backup there is that the father who bets tasha.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes