3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I'm going to legit stop playing/donating if i get cucked in this game (im all good Tasha being blackmailed into it/forced but if she begins to like it the game will be dead to me)
That's like saying that your right hand cucks your left every time you fap.
C'mon, man... you are playing as the two MCs, how the fuck can you feel cucked?

And let's talk about morals...
Alex has not relationship in the game, yet he's fucking two females and is trying to score with a third.
But you are furious because said lady is following your steps and "playing" with a second male.
Talk about hypocrisy.
Sometimes I think that all this talk about harems and such hurts your minds and clouds your judgment about what a relationship is and how it works.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
who save the son who takes the photos of tasha and not the father if this possible cottage or house. I do not find any backup there is that the father who bets tasha.
Nobody bets Tasha. Make your question clear what photos from Alex you talking about. He made on 3 session. 1. with Triss armor. 2. with Tanya. 3. with look trough lingerie. 1. at school than 2+3 House

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
Tasha is really well-drawn and rendered, but the story and character-writing are quite poor. But the biggest problem in this game is gameplay mechanics. So many things that could be done only in a specific room at a specific time when certain condition is met. Can't imagine how this could be played without a walkthrough. Linear and streamlined gameplay (like in DoD) would've worked much better IMHO.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
That's like saying that your right hand cucks your left every time you fap.
C'mon, man... you are playing as the two MCs, how the fuck can you feel cucked?

And let's talk about morals...
Alex has not relationship in the game, yet he's fucking two females and is trying to score with a third.
But you are furious because said lady is following your steps and "playing" with a second male.
Talk about hypocrisy.
Sometimes I think that all this talk about harems and such hurts your minds and clouds your judgment about what a relationship is and how it works.
There is NO relationship at all in this game. After David trick Tasha to show if Dick to Tasha 3 Times take a book and find a name for this, and Ala tease her step-son take a book as well. Never talk about morals...when you play this game. Not 1 inch of morales is in one of them everybody fucked up with both hands fab!

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
I think it's more not getting sloppy second (the son) from dad than anything else, to me anyway.
you have to play both sides if you wanna see everything.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Tasha is really well-drawn and rendered, but the story and character-writing are quite poor. But the biggest problem in this game is gameplay mechanics. So many things that could be done only in a specific room at a specific time when certain condition is met. Can't imagine how this could be played without a walkthrough. Linear and streamlined gameplay (like in DoD) would've worked much better IMHO.
Thats right good one. But it`s enough if we have scene`s like DmD not only a image.

I am new with this game, is there any waklthrough needed?
Yes it´s needed because in some events you to be in time to do this right, and the small side-image not show in all rooms when some action comes, ok. Hope this help you.

I think it's more not getting sloppy second (the son) from dad than anything else, to me anyway.
you have to play both sides if you wanna see everything.
You can´t play both side. Either you play David or Alex. The game is like this. If both in the house you can only play Alex.
Alex left you play Father. Cottage.. You can only play David ( Alex is not done yet). If David and Alex go together to Cottage black screen until sunday evening dinner.

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
You can´t play both side. Either you play David or Alex. The game is like this. If both in the house you can only play Alex.
Alex left you play Father. Cottage.. You can only play David ( Alex is not done yet). If David and Alex go together to Cottage black screen until sunday evening dinner.
sorry about that, i mean get them both the points needed to see everything :)

May 5, 2017
From the look of the game's pics and story looks fun but don't want to play if there is ntr content (yea plz don't talk about ntr i have my fetish ) don't have much time to read all 62 pages of posts so if anyone kind enough to let me detail of the game and contents

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Im seriously getting more and more frustrated with this game, the amount of grind ,saying the correct thing to the correct person at the exactly the right time or possibly mess up and miss a scene or backtrack and try again. This makes this game impossible to play withouth a walkthrough, then half the Point of the game is missed and for what? when you work up enough Points you have 2-3 Pictures skimmed over , which is what should be a the climax and drawn out to let the player saviour the moment of acheivment of the grind. Limiting the dad´s content to only weekends and only have a very limited interactions is also a big drawback, only focusing on sexual bits and nothing on the relationship leaves this game empty. I like some things about the game still but i hope they change it up a bit because now its getting tedius. If it wherent for Tasha i would have stopped playing.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
From the look of the game's pics and story looks fun but don't want to play if there is ntr content (yea plz don't talk about ntr i have my fetish ) don't have much time to read all 62 pages of posts so if anyone kind enough to let me detail of the game and contents
the problem is that you play as a father and son at the same time competing for the same girls, so if you feel related to a char more than the other you will feel cucked, that is why in this games always is the son with a dead father or father with just daughters, mix them have bad results as this game.

Reactions: XeroCider

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
If you feel cucked in this game, you are seriously playing it wrong.
The game let's YOU choose. Are some of you into BDSM? Into self-harm?

Right now, the only character that is a cuckold is the father.
Yet the ones whining and crying are Alex fans. What the fuck?!
YOU can choose if Tasha plays with the father...
YOU can choose if Ala is a cheater...
Obviously, the game is still in development, so some paths are more advanced and have more content than others.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I mean idk what's the point in talking about the NTR in this game, if you feel like there is NTR, you can completely avoid it, just check out the walkthrough.. it lists all the father-related scene. Looking at it realistically i don't think there's any NTR to begin with, you just play as two characters, not as one.

May 5, 2017
I mean idk what's the point in talking about the NTR in this game, if you feel like there is NTR, you can completely avoid it, just check out the walkthrough.. it lists all the father-related scene. Looking at it realistically i don't think there's any NTR to begin with, you just play as two characters, not as one.
so u played it?And is the 2 person game mechanics is it same as Dual family?can you choose or voluntarily change character?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
so u played it?And is the 2 person game mechanics is it same as Dual family?can you choose or volentary change character?
Not really, there are specific choices that allow you to deepen the relationship between Tasha and the Father, as well as certain points where you take control of the Father character, In the end it's all about what you want as a player.

May 5, 2017
Not really, there are specific choices that allow you to deepen the relationship between Tasha and the Father, as well as certain points where you take control of the Father character, In the end it's all about what you want as a player.
ok i won't bug u with many ques i have...from ur playthrough or u set urself as which 1 or think who is the main prog

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes