3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
As far as I know, it's just closed. You can't see what's happening inside as David has become aware that Alex wants Tasha as well. If you can see what's inside (after day 70 or so) let us know.
David is already aware week´s before that Alex is behind, he mention it before. But all of this have nothing to do with Tasha`s surprise to Alex " I will take my lesson from David now " After the Cottage the night before where David enjoy her first BJ. So, what Alex do wrong? Why David & Tasha locked the door during the lesson.
All doors are open during daytime in weekday´ Alex can walk to all rooms, right. Ala is still there if she want enter the office with both inside, she will not ask her self, as Alex done before ( Why there locked this Door) ? David can clean the backyard on weekend and Ala takes Tasha to the Cottage and give her lesson`s about Photoshooting in the way it have to be.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
David is already aware week´s before that Alex is behind, he mention it before. But all of this have nothing to do with Tasha`s surprise to Alex " I will take my lesson from David now " After the Cottage the night before where David enjoy her first BJ. So, what Alex do wrong? Why David & Tasha locked the door during the lesson.
All doors are open during daytime in weekday´ Alex can walk to all rooms, right. Ala is still there if she want enter the office with both inside, she will not ask her self, as Alex done before ( Why there locked this Door) ? David can clean the backyard on weekend and Ala takes Tasha to the Cottage and give her lesson`s about Photoshooting in the way it have to be.
Absolutely no idea what's your problem.

Jan 11, 2018
I played this game 2 times (full walkthrough and alex-only with faithful father possible and i didn't seduced his wife, focusing at Tasha only) and this is my conclusion:

1- Graphic: Game has really good renders.

2- MC: First problem, there's 2 in this game but it's an unfair game because alex vs david = ant vs tornado. Father has money and influence while son is just a office boy who "I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter". It's no use creating two characters in the game, if you give all power to one

3- Story: It's about an unfair race to have sex with Tasha where one(David) has a Ferrari and other(Alex) has a New Bettle and Tasha is second problem and worst character in this game, even Tanya is better than her. if you play with Alex, you grind, grind, grind for "AH! tits!" while David says one word to get everything. There's one real path (full Walkthrough), alex-only path ends in endless loop(no more content or story doesn't advance). So we have a linear story with second fake path and you don't have real choices

So if you like David, you play this game and be happy but if you like Alex i highly recommend you to stay far far far away from this game because at 85th day Tasha and the game say f**k you and you got frustration and anger reward. Not everyone likes David, but the game forces you to like an old married man who got upset with his wife and hired a paid bitch.

Reactions: Viatovic

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
Did you play the same game because this isn't what happens at all. The game doesn't force you to do anything. And of course the game ends an endless loop this game is a work in progress. The story isn't done yet and the game loops at the end, you are a genius and master of the obvious. There is no race, you click the story elements you want and you get them if you want Alex to have the most sex you click and get them. If you want David to you click on those choices and get the outcome you want.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I played this game 2 times (full walkthrough and alex-only with faithful father possible and i didn't seduced his wife, focusing at Tasha only) and this is my conclusion:

1- Graphic: Game has really good renders.

2- MC: First problem, there's 2 in this game but it's an unfair game because alex vs david = ant vs tornado. Father has money and influence while son is just a office boy who "I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter". It's no use creating two characters in the game, if you give all power to one

3- Story: It's about an unfair race to have sex with Tasha where one(David) has a Ferrari and other(Alex) has a New Bettle and Tasha is second problem and worst character in this game, even Tanya is better than her. if you play with Alex, you grind, grind, grind for "AH! tits!" while David says one word to get everything. There's one real path (full Walkthrough), alex-only path ends in endless loop(no more content or story doesn't advance). So we have a linear story with second fake path and you don't have real choices

So if you like David, you play this game and be happy but if you like Alex i highly recommend you to stay far far far away from this game because at 85th day Tasha and the game say f**k you and you got frustration and anger reward. Not everyone likes David, but the game forces you to like an old married man who got upset with his wife and hired a paid bitch.
Nah, I like this game since it's original. First of all, this isn't another one of those games that we have tons of on this site where a guy who looks like he's 14-15 has a huge dick and fucks every female available in the game. If you wanted only that then you've ended up in the wrong side of the neighborhood. Dual protagonist style this game has is great in my opinion, it caters to both sides. As well as it isn't finished yet, so everything can happen, we can get an Alex-Tasha ending as well as David-Tasha ending, maybe even Alex-David-Tasha one.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Absolutely no idea what's your problem.
I don´t have a Problem because I stay with v0.57. To be honest the v0.6 is without sexapeal ( Except the 2 events from Ala). This update are to 90 % in the cottage and the two events with Tasha (backrubbing/BJ) not even close to the quality from the former massage David and (BJ/Alex) in 0.57!! Photoshooting still the same. Without ecceleration in the Cottage, the hard and long work will be not higly honored at is has to be. Tasha said already after in v0.6 - this Wine makes me allways tired- and my mouse-finger as well if I go over the backrubbing No.10. Just bad quality not a problem.

21 patrons
·
$25+ patrons

Great, you looks relax after you mastrubate the first time. Hope David come soon and give you a wake up call with a real sensual massage, enjoy Tasha.

#GoTeamDavid
What else, there is only this way now. But is David again ( BJ/ Tasha) so lazy with his sunbath position, then it goes nowhere.
Ecceleration Man and throw the electro-Cars away.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i actually like the idea to play both father and son. a bit of competition. its not that i need to "see" myself as either of them, its not that i can identify myself anyway, they are both quite unlikable, just 2 horny dudes.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I saw in a older walkthrough you can have sex with Charlotte, but I cant get there :/ anyone got a save right before it?

It says it should happen on day 65, plz help :)

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
I saw in a older walkthrough you can have sex with Charlotte, but I cant get there :/ anyone got a save right before it?

It says it should happen on day 65, plz help :)
I am sorry to say that, but this scene got cut out in version 0.6.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes