3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
How to help tanya with their studies ... please help guys
Go to the laundry after dinner 21.00 only tuesday and thuersday. If you have 3 option there - talk, lesson or leaf than you can start. <But you have to speak to ala first first some days before ( she want that you teach Tanya). So if go later to laundry it start´s soon or later 100% happens to me as well. Small bug I quest.

surajboss

Dec 28, 2017
Go to the laundry after dinner 21.00 only tuesday and thuersday. If you have 3 option there - talk, lesson or leaf than you can start. <But you have to speak to ala first first some days before ( she want that you teach Tanya). So if go later to laundry it start´s soon or later 100% happens to me as well. Small bug I quest.
Already talked with ala, and she told me to help tanya with their studies.. but.. whenever every Tuesday and Thursday .i talked with tanya..its just normal..like helping her in lessons option. Only increase +relationship , nothing else... is it true there is a bug?

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Already talked with ala, and she told me to help tanya with their studies.. but.. whenever every Tuesday and Thursday .i talked with tanya..its just normal..like helping her in lessons option. Only increase +relationship , nothing else... is it true there is a bug?
Sorry, Understand now "nothing else" thats true - sitting oposite talk about litle brother or I`m older and you this all over every lesson nothing happen for all of us. Don´t why this scene is there. Maybe later. Because Ala said to Ales one Friday no more sex until you finish( Tanya) lesson. So, we have to wait until v0.7 or v0.8 . In between I fuck my PC.

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
Nonsense sex with charlotte still there start with Tanya and Tasha shooting from Alex follow walktrough Win the first game with Charlotte. Catch Tasha`s breast this weak next game lose but get naked. Charlote offer then " If I want You "
Win : Drink first 3 next from Char.. DO IT .Tasha have to drink before 3 same as you tough question only. Than ask Tasha last question WIN.
Loose: Tasha Same but instead last Questin ask her to kiss you she will do. Next from charlotte SRIP do it. Tasha leaf and you loose. Charlotte "if I want you" make her work speak David later about Charlotte. Inform charlotte and you will get your reward Tuesday after 1 week 8am. Never play game No.3
Maybe you forgot that i am the programmer of this game (since v.0.5). And if i tell you that this scene got cut out in v.0.6 you can believe me. Even the images have been deleted from this release.

Reactions: Viatovic

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Maybe you forgot that i am the programmer of this game (since v.0.5). And if i tell you that this scene got cut out in v.0.6 you can believe me. Even the images have been deleted from this release.
why was this update so short compared to the others? is there going to be another january update?

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Sorry you right Sir, because I do this above with v0.57 and in v.0.6 I not even play one game, to get a faster excess with Tasha´s "good rate"! Please can you tell me why there allway´s puplished new images before the next update as it happen with 0.57 (HJ David) 0.6 ( ..No David..) is this a kind of teasing for us? I hope we get a bright future with the next update after the "short 0.6" and his surprise with the " Locked Door " first time during a lesson.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Can anyone please explain how to win dare&drink game. Everytime Tasha stops it after Alex strips or take a shot.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Can anyone please explain how to win dare&drink game. Everytime Tasha stops it after Alex strips or take a shot.
Tasha just left because because the game goes to far. But if you take the other option DO IT kiss Tasha. Or you take a shot you loose IF all 6 allready gone. If you drink 3 and tasha 3 to all question before tough. Then you come to same point as you said above, when Char.. ask you to strip ( just DO IT never strip ) then ask Tasha the last question on the list and you win.

Reactions: sabu6

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
There's anywhere a walkthrough, if you loose you have to do homework for Tasha, if she's loose she show boobs and you can touch when helping her with her lessons.

Reactions: sabu6

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Alex gonna get all the pussies in the end. #GoTeamAlex
To be fair, I'm here just for Tasha.
I don't care who gets to her, I just want good scenes with great renders.
Like the BJ scene in the last update.

BTW, I don't get the people that wants Tasha to go full "slut".
She's sexually naive, ok she is a tease, but she seems to have had a rather vanilla sex-life.
So she's not (yet) into dirty talking, being adventurous or kinky.
Right now, that's Ala's role in the game, but if the dev knows what he is doing, Tasha should be slowly corrupted.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Dandelion gonna come in and steal all ya girls end game content spoiler.

#dealwithit you've been NTR'd by a bard

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
To be fair, I'm here just for Tasha.
I don't care who gets to her, I just want good scenes with great renders.
Like the BJ scene in the last update.

BTW, I don't get the people that wants Tasha to go full "slut".
She's sexually naive, ok she is a tease, but she seems to have had a rather vanilla sex-life.
So she's not (yet) into dirty talking, being adventurous or kinky.
Right now, that's Ala's role in the game, but if the dev knows what he is doing, Tasha should be slowly corrupted.
Yeah true, I don't mind if Tasha have a 3some with David and Alex. Im just suckered for that redhead.

Reactions: Viatovic

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah true, I don't mind if Tasha have a 3some with David and Alex. Im just suckered for that redhead.
This goes nowhere, because David take a inactiv sunbath position like my Granpa when Tasha gives him a pre-cum BJ! Alex tryed at least to touch here pussy when he get a real BJ. Tasha said " I´m tired from the wine" after the BJ with David and he even don´t know how to do a proper massage.
If we lucky and tasha get "Boob Job" from David, and she get horny as it happen.but Alex release his cum so fast that even Tasha have to complain his weekness. Maybe David can hold on and she enjoy her first orgasm as a virgin,poor readhead! Both man to far away to get there Dick´s only close to the crouch, keep dreaming. There need a better solution`s to light her on. Instaed to hope with the next blackmail option, or good lesson to go for next step. This can takes week´s even month!

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Beijing, man... I don't get half of what you write.
It's worst that a google translation... there is no need to write quickly. Try to compose your sentences in a more simple way.

About that 3-some talk... I don't see it.
David and Alex have a distant relationship, they are not buddies...
They got their own agendas, the son is already fucking his father's wife... there is no way for that to happen.
If you want to see Tasha with two dicks, that could only happen in a future photo-shoot where things get out of control with David there.
I think that if we get to see a 3-some in the game, it would be MFF.
Either Ala and Tanya, we know that the sisters are really close... or Tasha and Tanya, hate-fucking each other with either Alex or David.
Or Charlotte/Tasha with Alex... who knows.

Reactions: paladin07
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes