3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
That's fine.
He should give us the chance to choose between Alex and David with Tasha, nothing wrong with that.
The only problem? Right now the dev seems too focused in doing the main story-line...
Since the beginning (at least since I play it) one of the cool things was the promise of having various routes available.

So yeah, you want to push forward, give us content, getting more patrons...
But the gameplay, the choices... are important too.
It's nothing to worry about, just something to think about.
Maybe i missunderstand but it surely sounds like the David/Tasha storyline will get to an abrupt end thanks to Alex and that no choice will be implemented, thats what he is saying right?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
"Alex is supposed to prevent Tasha/david relationship. Well, I can't say for sure it will be implemented in next updated. But eventually it will be done anyway."
So either Alex gets her or no one? no choice?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm more upset he chose to excise a scene from the game. It's fine if he does not want to do anymore Charlotte scenes but why remove it from a game hurting for content? You could easily wrap it up with a phone call or e-mail, no new renders needed. "Hey, had a lot of fun with you, but I'm moving to start a new job in another city." Boom.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
If Tanya in the studio is part of David's content... man, I see whining tears in the future of this thread.
Sure you right: One day; David went to the Bathroom and looks in the Mirror and whining Tears running down his Face, after Ala set him up with his Agency. He ask him self, who I’m? The answer “A little cockroach, not more or less “it’s over David you history now. You got the sense?

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Sure you right: One day; David went to the Bathroom and looks in the Mirror and whining Tears running down his Face, after Ala set him up with his Agency. He ask him self, who I’m? The answer “A little cockroach, not more or less “it’s over David you history now. You got the sense?
Sometimes i wonder, if you are a human living being or just some Artifical Intelligence experimental bot in early stage of development trying to post meaningful phrases here. :D No worry, it's funny to try to decipher your messages ;)

kays

Jan 4, 2018
well i like the plans love more ala/alex scenes maybe queeze her sister in it aswell at some point ^^

btw does someone have a save from day 82 i realy like to replay the fucking with ala scene but i forgot to save and saved after it -.-

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
well i like the plans love more ala/alex scenes maybe queeze her sister in it aswell at some point ^^

btw does someone have a save from day 82 i realy like to replay the fucking with ala scene but i forgot to save and saved after it -.-
The best I can give is this

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yep, I mean we are left to wonder if the dev meant that the tashaxdavid route's gonna stop completely or will Alex be able to stop it, but not necessarily. Would be great if he could win her over in multiple ways or not do it at all

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Yep, I mean we are left to wonder if the dev meant that the tashaxdavid route's gonna stop completely or will Alex be able to stop it, but not necessarily. Would be great if he could win her over in multiple ways or not do it at all
It would kind of suck if we dont get to choose, but i Think the dev actually meant that David´s and Tashas relationship are going to be stopped permanently and we are not able to do anything about it, cause Tasha is no man´s Girls or something like that. Dissappointment!! if thats the case though, why are we even playing the game...

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
It would kind of suck if we dont get to choose, but i Think the dev actually meant that David´s and Tashas relationship are going to be stopped permanently and we are not able to do anything about it, cause Tasha is no man´s Girls or something like that. Dissappointment!! if thats the case though, why are we even playing the game...
Well that is exactly what I meant, that Alex should be allowed to either stop David completely or let him do as he pleases and focus on Ala

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Can someone please tells me how to get this ?:

Also i am in day 171 and it seems i can't get anything new with Ala( after sex ) and Lessons to her sister and two rewards from tasha ( blow/boobs ).

I repeat over and over but the same.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Can someone please tells me how to get this ?:

Also i am in day 171 and it seems i can't get anything new with Ala( after sex ) and Lessons to her sister and two rewards from tasha ( blow/boobs ).

I repeat over and over but the same.
that's not in game just a pin up picture

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes