3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BTW is day 85 suppose to be the last?From there Tasha refuse to do anything with Alex-no lessons,no drinking game,no titjob/blowjob.Maybe this is the way how David prevent Tasha/Alex relationship?

Reactions: Shirafune

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
So there will be some sort of "you bang my girl so I bang your wife and her daughter" cuz let's face it all the characters in this game will end up naked at some point. The game feels too shallow and linear and there isn't much left to do on Alex's side. He banged his stepmom and prolly will repeat the feat while he will try to get between Tasha's legs as well. He may get there once before David counterattacks again. In the meantime, David completely ignores his wife, like she's dead or something, and goes full pull on the young brain-dead whore who does pretty much whatever he wants for an extra buck even though she acts reluctant for a while. Alex may get his chance if he gets the wife involved but who knows. This game is frustrating, not because Alex doesn't get any honey from Tasha, but because no matter what he does and what stats he has with Tasha, David will always win. In order to follow this game, I will need some kind of balance and not in the form of banging the over-used already discarded stepmother.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It sounds more like it's near the end. Seems like he's gonna keep versions properly and create 4 more updates. Choices at the beginning are much harder to handle and API is very clunky already when it comes to game design. I'm very optimistic about next updates. I wonder what's his plan after API

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Hye guys does anyone have a save for the scene where tasha blows david?and ummmmm if you can.....add the locked door scene too.i need to feel this pain to move forward with the game

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I dont undertand why alex(the dev) wants to move on more with david in the next uodate since he is already ahead.dammit we need a dandellion to balance this game out
Well I hope he unlock again Tasha or otherwise Alex will have nothing to do.There is no more Charlotte and if Tasha's lessons and drink games are out the only thing left for Alex is some fun with Ala once per week.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
the next update is probably alex, as the last (very short) update was supposed to be a david update. i think the dev set this up so there's some conflict for the player to resolve to get his prize. although i do hope to see what goes on in david's office.

DrewDrew217

Oct 31, 2017
*sees OP image* Triss, is that you coming to tempt me again ?

I'm french and I never heard the expression " au pair " in my life, ahah
Apparently Au Pair is a late 19th century term from French, literally ‘on equal terms.’ The phrase was originally adjectival, describing an arrangement between two parties paid for by the exchange of mutual services; the noun usage dates from the 1960s.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
the next update is probably alex, as the last (very short) update was supposed to be a david update. i think the dev set this up so there's some conflict for the player to resolve to get his prize. although i do hope to see what goes on in david's office.
Day 83: David get his first BJ from Tasha. ( Points = relationship+passion are useless I mention early on these pages ). D-84 He goes to Alex room and shout like dog without sense. Alex has enough convidence and send this old man to his Bedroom. Alex don´t care if his Girlfriend Tasha has a little fun with this old feller, he will not ask her Monday "how was the Cottage"! Why; to ask her about this, he trust Tasha and Alex know she have her way to keep this Horny Bastard of distance. If you play this way all is normal, Alex teach Tasha, office is open. David have time to thing was this the first and also the last BJ from Tasha, poor Bastard! Alex will decide alone where the update can show off the new events or not.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Day 83: David get his first BJ from Tasha. ( Points = relationship+passion are useless I mention early on these pages ). D-84 He goes to Alex room and shout like dog without sense. Alex has enough convidence and send this old man to his Bedroom. Alex don´t care if his Girlfriend Tasha has a little fun with this old feller, he will not ask her Monday "how was the Cottage"! Why; to ask her about this, he trust Tasha and Alex know she have her way to keep this Horny Bastard of distance. If you play this way all is normal, Alex teach Tasha, office is open. David have time to thing was this the first and also the last BJ from Tasha, poor Bastard! Alex will decide alone where the update can show off the new events or not.
calvin-essay-writing.gif

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
The Dev has already said that the next update will focus on David - Tasha and Alex - Ala

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes