3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
So I just downloaded this yesterday and i have no problems with the grind. My only question is has somebody made a walkthrough for this or at least what the average is for the Relation Passion thing? Loved the homage to Triss Merigold by the way.

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
So I just downloaded this yesterday and i have no problems with the grind. My only question is has somebody made a walkthrough for this or at least what the average is for the Relation Passion thing? Loved the homage to Triss Merigold by the way.
u can search "walkthrough" "this thread only"
there is one ,and i believe it still there

Reactions: Bogart Smile

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Quick question, if you do the stuff with David, do you miss out on content with Alex? Also are there any cheats?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Quick question, if you do the stuff with David, do you miss out on content with Alex? Also are there any cheats?
It's the other way around.
If you don't do some things as David, there is less content for Alex.
About cheats... I don't know the console commands, but the walkthrough is good enough for playing without needing to cheat.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Alex events are mostly in the house, for now with Tasha Friday ( if you don´t play with Charlotte) and Ala friday night Livingroom. Charlotte event is cancel on Tuesday at 8 am from v0.6. Maybe Tanya will have events with Alex in v0.7.
David events all outside at weekend. Inhouse only his wife Ala so far. Cheats are not importent anymore, the relationship and passion points from day 55 make no sence anymore the sex events playing anyway.
Ps. Alex don´t ask Tasha on day 85 about the Cottage weekend if you want teach her in the future. last Day in v0.6.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah I went through via the walkthrough, doing all the dad stuff. I think I will be a little annoyed if it finally starts cutting off the Alex route in the future. It seems a little odd when she was all into him before that weekend, did the BJ because she was coerced into it, and suddenly is all about David. I actually don't mind her doing shit with David, but I was generally ok because she did shit with Alex first.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Just finished using the walkthrough for this game. Great game. Can't wait for the next update.
Coming soon maybe in one week. A lovely voice in the Witcher game said “It doesn’t matter anymore…” after David/Tasha locked in Office for some days end of v0.6. In 0.7 other relationship will improved or detroyed, because Ala send him already out from his bedroom ones, after she found him nearly naked with Tasha. If this bitch get angry I don´t want play David at this moment.

Reactions: Bogart Smile

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
Coming soon maybe in one week. A lovely voice in the Witcher game said “It doesn’t matter anymore…” after David/Tasha locked in Office for some days end of v0.6. In 0.7 other relationship will improved or detroyed, because Ala send him already out from his bedroom ones, after she found him nearly naked with Tasha. If this bitch get angry I don´t want play David at this moment.

That was the only downer when i finished the walkthrough. No quality time with Tasha and David already own her or something. No go with Ala as well coz she cock blocks wahahahahaha!!! I will be waiting on the update. Hopefully it will be an interesting turn of events.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
That was the only downer when i finished the walkthrough. No quality time with Tasha and David already own her or something. No go with Ala as well coz she cock blocks wahahahahaha!!! I will be waiting on the update. Hopefully it will be an interesting turn of events.
The last 2 weekend you go with Tasha one BJ from her at night day 83, before end 0.6 on Day85.
Go with Ala instead with Tasha one weekend before you do the last 2 with Tasha. Nice event with your wife.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
As always, really hot render.
But... it'll be a great scene only if is not a simple BJ.
Tasha has to be a bit slutty, or the scene a bit more longer than the first BJ... or show some initiative.

If it ends in a 69... it would be a success.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes